ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Official NWA-TNA PPV Preview for 7/21/04:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2004, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Official NWA-TNA PPV Preview for 7/21/04:

Quote:
Official NWA-TNA PPV Preview for 7/21/04:

DISH NETWORK IS NOW AIRING TNA ON PAY-PER-VIEW VIEW!

TNA Wrestling is happy to announce that it has reached an agreement with EchoStar Communications Corporation to offer Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on DISH Network’s DISH On Demand Pay-Per-View beginning this Wednesday night!

SIX SIDES OF STEEL FOR THE NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
WRESTLING’S FIRST EVER SIX SIDED STEEL CAGE MATCH!
CHAMPIONS THE NATURALS VS. AMERICA’S MOST WANTED

TNA will unveil yet another innovation this Wednesday night live on TNA Pay-Per-View, as for the first time in wrestling history a bout will take place inside a six-sided steel cage! NWA World Tag Team Champions The Naturals will defend the gold against former titleholders – and hated enemies – America’s Most Wanted! A little over one year ago, America’s Most Wanted made history by winning back the NWA World Tag Team Title against Triple X in TNA’s first steel cage bout…also a 2003 Match of The Year contender! Can Chris Harris and James Storm make history against this Wednesday night on Pay-Per-View in the debut of the Six Sided Steel Cage? Tune in and find out!

JEFF HARDY RETURNS TO TNA – WILL HE ANSWER DUSTY?

This past Wednesday night, we learned that Jeff Hardy would return to The Asylum this Wednesday night in person to answer the offer of TNA and “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes! What was the offer, and what does Jeff Hardy’s future hold in wrestling and TNA? Tune in this Wednesday night to see Jeff Hardy return to TNA as we hope to answer these questions and much more!

THE PHENOMENAL AJ STYLES AND JERRY LYNN VS. MICHAEL SHANE AND KAZARIAN w/ Traci

There’s a big question concerning this tag team match – what is the status of AJ Styles’ knee injury, and will he be able to compete this Wednesday night? The Phenomenal One showed guts by competing with the injury against Kazarian, but will he be able to do the same this Wednesday night as he joins fellow X pioneer Jerry Lynn to take on both Shane and Kazarian? The cocky team of Kazarian and Shane has already earned title shots against Styles. The question is, what lengths will they go to further damage the X Champion before they meet for the gold?

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH
SABU VS. THE MONSTER ABYSS w/ Goldylocks

This past Wednesday, the monster Abyss nearly annihilated the Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal superstar Sabu after hitting him with his “Shock Treatment” backbreaker and powerbombing him through a table. As a result of the chaos, TNA officials have signed Sabu and Abyss to meet this Wednesday night in a No Disqualification Match, meaning anything goes! Will Raven take this opportunity to continue stalking his former friend Sabu? Or, will the mind games continue for Sabu?

AN INTERVIEW WITH THE SUSPENDED KID KASH

Prior to his recent scheduled X Championship Match again AJ Styles, Kid Kash was suspended by TNA officials for reasons yet unknown. “No comment” has been the term of choice among TNA management concerning Kash, but this Wednesday night, the suspended superstar will get the opportunity to tell his side of the story. Why did TNA suspend Kash, when will he be back and what does he have to say about the ongoing situation? According to sources, TNA management will be closely monitoring the interview – which is scheduled to be taped just hours prior to Wednesday’s live broadcast. Can “The Professor” Mike Tenay get to the bottom of the story in this sit-down exclusive? Tune in and find out!

NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE NWA TAG TEAM TITLE
TRIPLE X (DANIELS AND SKIPPER) VS. TEAM MEXICO’S MR. AGUILA AND ABISMO NEGRO

The superstars of the X Division will be in action this Wednesday night as the legendary Triple X team of Daniels and Skipper face Team Mexico’s Aguila and Abismo Negro for the number one contender status to the tag team gold in TNA! Can Daniels and Skipper make good on their mission to once again challenge for the tag team gold? They’ll get their shot against the World X Cup dominant Team Mexico this Wednesday night live on Pay-Per-View!

SICILIAN STREET FIGHT
“IRISH” PAT KENNEY VS. BIG VITO w/ Trinity

Big Vito recently debuted in TNA with a vengeance, attempting to straighten out the New York Connection of Glenn Gilberti and Johnny Swinger for “the family back home”. Making an example, Vito brutally attacked “Irish” Pat Kenney this past Wednesday on Pay-Per-View – leading to two brawls during the show between both superstars! As a result, TNA officials have signed Vito and Kenney to face off this Wednesday night live on Pay-Per-View in a Sicilian Street Fight!

SHARK BOY, D-RAY 3000 AND REFEREE MIKE POSEY VS. THE NEW YORK CONNECTION AND DAVID YOUNG

If the New York Connection of Gilberti and Swinger know what’s good for them, they’ll heed Big Vito’s advice and take down Shark Boy, D-Ray 3000 and referee Mike Posey this Wednesday night on Pay-Per-View. Otherwise, according to Vito, there will be “consequences”. On the other hand, Sharkboy, D-Ray 3000 and Mike Posey have become huge fan favorites in TNA, and look to once again humiliate the NYC any way they can this Wednesday night!

ALL THIS AND MORE THIS WEDNESDAY LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW!
Credit: NWATNA.com

Looks like a pretty good show. I'm interested in the majority of the matches, and hope they don't disapoint...........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2004, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have DirecTV.....can't get them anymore.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote