ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

this will stay open for a minute, but oeo is there another general mod coming?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2004, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default this will stay open for a minute, but oeo is there another general mod coming?

no not person to person , and i will close this in a minute..but oeo mentioned in a thread in OT, about another general mod coming in possibly? is that in here, and who would be good for it...plus do you think the forum should use another mod...if this is mistaken oeo or me will close this.
Old 21 Jul 2004, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

wasn't meaning to cause any confusion.....there was talk at one time about adding a second General mod.....I am in Smarks only in this forum.....the traffic doesn't necessarily dictate it, but maybe with a second mod it would generate more traffic.....

you're doing fine, DC.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2004, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

I'd like to throw my hat in for a consideration for the spot. I have experience.
Old 21 Jul 2004, 08:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Stick offered it to me if I wanted but I did recomment Crimson for it but if you want or need it DC I will get in touch with Stick about it
Old 21 Jul 2004, 08:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I have been saying General needs a second mod for some time now. It is important to the traffick of the forum that there be two of them. Not to mention DC wasn't suppose to have to carry the entire load of the forum. Someone who is going to contribute to the furom and spark some interesting debates and discussions. Who is up for that challege......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2004, 11:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Kara if you talk with Stick, mention me and DC both.
Old 22 Jul 2004, 08:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Kara if you talk with Stick, mention me and DC both.
I am already the general mod, and meeting of the smarks mod with OEO...i didn't ask for general if you read the rules of the forum that is stickied to the top of the page...i am just doing it cause it needed someone. But if a second one is needed it needs to be someone that posts in here...Kara or Crimson would be good for this forum
Old 22 Jul 2004, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Whoever is chosen, will have to be someone who will try and contribute more then they are doing now as the mod. We need to bring some trafick this forums way again. NWA believe it or not is starting to get good again. And so is just about everything (not CZW) outside of the WWE.

I'm gonna make a thread shortly that will be an open one for all posters who contribute to Smarks and General to put a bid in for the new mod of the forum. Best poster for the job gets it. I'm running it, so there are NO politics involved.

Excuse me: ......

Old 22 Jul 2004, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

oh and to anyone that has a problem (no this isn't directed at any person btw) read the rules of the forum and understand my postition as mod here in general thank you
Old 22 Jul 2004, 06:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Normally...I wouldn't have a problem with Syn getting the spot...If it wasn't for that she completly left me hanging when she was modding this forum with me..Dre's idea sounds good..
Old 26 Jul 2004, 01:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

whoever you guys recommend I'll stand behind. I tried to get Badman in here twice, but he never replied and I haven't been online enough to take care of the situation. I know dc's position and am sorry for hanging you out there. One, Dre, pm me who you want in here.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 04:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yo yo yo yo yo

Time to give Marbleism a shot at the corporate life. I want on the staff.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 04:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Marbs post why you would be better then the rest for this spot in the sticky thread above. Its no longer the SC era so you could be back in the mod room without much fuss.

One we should let this flow till friday on whoever wants a shot at it.

Exo, I'll pm you round thursday..........

Old 26 Jul 2004, 05:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I believe i should have a say in this as well, being that i am the other mod in here, and they are going to be my new little buddy
Old 26 Jul 2004, 05:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

^^^But of course.....