ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Hogan to work with Ted in 05'.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2004, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default Hogan to work with Ted in 05'.

Well Hogan was on a radio show with his daughter and he said that he may consider wrestling in Jaspan and also doing something with Ted Turner since his no compete clause is up in 05'.

I think Hogan would make for a good GM and worker ion charge of the creative department. Appearances by him would also do well. One thing is certain, it is looking more and more like this will happen next year.
Old 19 Jul 2004, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I look forward to it.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 02:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Oh man, so do I. Look for WWE to scramble for wrestlers when the time closes in.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 09:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Look for WWE running like headless chickens after more than half of their roster splits.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
You are beneath me

I think that WWE has burned enough bridges that many talents will hold out for Ted. And even those resigned by Vince, can be lured over later.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 05:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I hope Hogan isn't in charge of creative. If he was he'd put himself at the top and leave himself there.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 07:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

its fine to have hogan on the roster but i dont wanna see him winning the heavyweight championship

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 09:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

''Shel-o-Mac'' is on a distinguished road

Hold On,Brothers! I just heard sunday at ProWrestling.Com on the boards over there an article posted from the Ottawa Sun in Canada ,{which is one of the biggest markets in the world outside of the US and Japan for wrestling and the Sun which is one of the biggest and most respected newspapers in that country},where the columnist wrote an article displaying information that was aquired by a source that is reporttedly close to Ted Turner who states that Ted will NOT form a wrestling federation in March of 2005 but as early as September of THIS YEAR!

TimeWarner over the past year has severed all ties with America Online after the company was merged,losing well over $100 Million dollars per quarter the first two years of AOL/TW's existence which accumulates to apporximately anywhere from about $400-800 Million dollars in revenue down the drain in the last 24 months,with Ted losing 50% of his personal net worth as a result counting up to about 6-7 BILLION dollars out of his previously pre-merger fortune of about $13 billion dollars. In addtion,all of the executives who were against Ted's involvement in wrestling and were the catalysts in him giving operational control of WCW and who later sold the company behind his back to Vince as paid agents of McMahon and WWF in Jamie Kellner,Brad Siegel,and Gerald Levin are all gone. {THANK GOD!}

Secondly,this also means that all treaties,conracts,and agreements that were wrought under the auspices of the former AOL/TimeWarner that kept Turner out of the business with the 7 year no-compete clause and the deal Vince McAsshole struck with AOL/TW after they helped him hijack WCW to get his monopoly stating that no wrestling could be shown on the networks for a period of 5 years until 2006 when the deal was finalized in 2001 are all now NON-EXISTENT,which means Ted Turner is now free to form any federation at any time that he likes and is doing so as we speak.

According to the article,Ted already has Hogan signed,{which is exactly why Hogan is speaking on it,saying that might join up with Ted next year when in reality it is nothing more than a well-calculated smoke screen to throw everyone off by making everyone think that Turner maybe will start a federation next year ,so it will be the talk of the wrestling world when Billionaire Ted and ''Hollywood'' lower the boom on Vince's ignoramus,North Carolina redneck ass this fall. He also already has several networks lined up to air his product with TBS belonging to TimeWarner being the leading candidate for the new federation's show and being more probable since Ted is on the board of directors as TW with his good friend,TW ChairMan Richard Parsons who recruited Ted to return after the housecleaning early last year.

Furthermore,Turner is also going full board after BOTH Stone Cold Steve Austin & Goldberg to join the federation with Hogan and is already looking get Sting signed as a way to continue the history from WCW with Goldberg and Hulk.

Are you listening Vince? Do you hear what I hear,McMahon? The hoofbeats you hear in background are the sounds of Competition bringing about the end of you and your monopoly. And the men riding the horses are Ted Turner,Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan and they are coming with dozens of great wrestlers of whom you tried to humliate and a make a fool of for your own personal amusement with millions of wrestling fans like me behind them who've had enough of you and your egocentric bullshit you call ''Sports Entertainment'' and will ride triumphantly as part of a glorious new federation that will put the sport back on its feet and they are coming to kick your sorry ass!

Payback's a Bitch,huh Vince?

What goes around,comes around,You Thieving Sonofabitch!

Go Get Em,Ted! ''Holler If ya Hear Me,Wrestling Fans!''
''Shel-o-Mac'' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 10:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
if that's true....which I can't be sure it is....then that would kick all sorts of ass....

I'm actually getting excited for something related to wrestling!
Old 20 Jul 2004, 11:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Shel-O-Mac, Brutha! If there is true vailidity to that information, then I am about to have a wrestlegasm!
Old 20 Jul 2004, 11:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

if that does happen like Boss said that would kick all kinds of ass it will over all re-energize the publics interest in wrestling and the product will hopefully improve drastically whishc over all would be great. Hogan should be in some form of on air role like commish or a manager of a stable or something like that but he needs to admit to every one that he will not go out and try and wrestle. I would personally not go after goldberg or austin unless they promise they will control themselves and goldberg needs to stop acting like a money grabbing bitch trying to kill everyone. But I do agree that people currently in wwe will jump ship the second they can and the second any no compete clause is over with which I am sure most of wwe currently has on many stars.
Old 21 Jul 2004, 12:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
You are beneath me

None of the icons need to be jobbed. Should they expect some losses? Yes. But not jobbed.
Old 21 Jul 2004, 12:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have a strong dislike for Hogan. His last run with WWE pissed me off so much because he took up so much TV time that could have went to other people. BUT, I definitely want to see another promotion start up. Unlike TNA, Turner has the funds to be able to compete on a large scale with the WWE.

Not only would a new promotion be fresh, it would mean WWE would have to stop slacking off so much and actually put effort into what they put on TV every week.

I truly miss the days of flipping back and forth between WCW and WWF at commercial breaks. This will be huge if it actually happens
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2004, 12:49 AM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
None of the icons need to be jobbed. Should they expect some losses? Yes. But not jobbed.
who said anything about jobbing
Old 21 Jul 2004, 01:29 AM   #15 (permalink)

''Shel-o-Mac'' is on a distinguished road

I believe all of it has to be true. This has been reported on every major wrestling news site on the net and in several publications such as the Chicago Sun-Times and the Ottawa Sun in Canada. Ever since the story broke 2 months ago it has been reported that Ted wanted Hogan to be the frontman of his new wrestling empire and that not only did he want Eric Bischoff to be the mastermind of the federation but Austin and Goldberg to come along with him. Hogan has even stated this publically on several radio and tv appearances across the country over the last week in that he has confirmed that Ted will start a new federation in 2005,{ cough* which REALLY means Vince gets his ass whipped this fall in September*cough},that he would be willing to work for him and just might join him in Atlanta.

And now,with the story breaking in Canada that Ted already has Hogan signed to his new federation,and the rumors now confirmed that Turner is going all out to get Austin and Goldberg,this all tells me that Ted's got one down and 2 to go and Sting who is also very high on Billionaire Ted's wrestling wishlist is a natural to sign as Ted will likely keep a edgy,action packed,but certainly family friendly atmosphere in his federation.

Many of the boys,including Hogan,Sting,DDP,Goldberg,and Nash were not pleased at what happened in Atlanta last time and know damn well that Ted got raked over the coals last time by greedy,two-timing corporat bastards that did'nt like Turner and Bischoff and who certainly did'nt want wrestling on the networks and that was why they so gleefully pushed Ted into the background and kicked Bischoff out the door for things that were not his fault like major injuries to top WCW stars like Hogan,Scott Hall,Goldberg,Lex Luger,& Bret Hart,{family issues with Owen's death},and later sold his baby off to his arch rival Vince McMahon enraged Turner. Hogan admitted this on WWF Confidential on the piece on the ''fall of WCW'' that in his mind that AOL/TW executives,{other than Turner's allies in Bischoff,Harvey Schiller,& Nick Lambrose} felt that being associated with wrestling was beneath them and could'nt wait to dump it and especially with a few million bucks being slipped under the table by Vince to block anyone else from buying it so he'd have a monopoly over the business and get back at Ted and Eric for nearly putting him out of business all in one fell swoop.

Ted wants payback and so do the rest of the guys that are free agents especially the ones who had to suffer the indignity of seeing WCW die and will leap at the chance to help Ted and Eazy-E make Vince McMahon feel that same feeling. I cannot wait to see it.

It's your Ass,Vince! Happy days for the sport we love will soon be here again thanks to ''Hollywood'',''Billionaire Ted'' & ''Eazy-E''!

Competition is Coming!

''Holler If ya'Hear Me,Wrestling Fans!''
''Shel-o-Mac'' is offline   Reply With Quote