ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

possible spoiler..hogan on raw next monday??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default possible spoiler..hogan on raw next monday??

yeah well raws comming here 2 dc on monday and hulk hogans gonna be @ a local radio staion....IM GONNA MEET HIM..HAH!...but anyways...maybe he'll pop up on raw....i mean why owuld he come here around this time if it wasnt that....
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Dunno..I Highly,Highly Doubt it..
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i honestly hope that doesen't happen. the WWE does not need hogan.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 02:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

The WWE doesn't really want Hogan back either, So yeah I Highly Dout it myself.....
Old 18 Jul 2004, 02:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

or he'll probably come back as Mr America...

what a cheap ass joke haha
Old 18 Jul 2004, 08:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Who knows? He probably wont be there but I for one would not mind seeing him do a promo of some sort. Maybe be the next person to befriend Eugene.
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

aero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to aero

he wont be on RAW...if hes at the arena in any way at all...it will be backstage to visit his friends in the company IF he even goes to the event...but yeah..i doubt he will be there dude
<center><b>Check out FW! </b></center>
aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

vince doesnt see him as a good investment so i doubt that hogan is on raw.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

todd mishoe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgezBaby
yeah well raws comming here 2 dc on monday and hulk hogans gonna be @ a local radio staion....IM GONNA MEET HIM..HAH!...but anyways...maybe he'll pop up on raw....i mean why owuld he come here around this time if it wasnt that....
hogan should come back as the hollywood hogan from the nwo black and white. Forget the hulkamania stuff. That is about as old as his career.
todd mishoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 01:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

well, bvioulsy he wasnt on raw, when i got to the radio station, they told me that the appearance was actually for his daughter brooke...so yeah, im guessing hes helping her around the business....btw they were both really nice, and brooke seemed just like any teenager....it was cool that we were around the same age..but shes a pretty big girl...pretty but big...oh and she complimented me on my perfume