ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* possible summerslam card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2004, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* possible summerslam card

As far as Smackdown! is concerned, the top matches at this years Summerslam are likely to be The Undertaker challenging John Bradshaw Layfield for the WWE Championship, and the wrestling return of Kurt Angle, as he is expected to take on Eddie Guerrero. Word going around is that WWE want to keep JBL champion for quite some time, past Summerslam, so itís likely heíll pick up a victory at the PPV.

As for Raw, it seems as thought WWE will be going with a Vengeance rematch as Triple H will get another shot at Chris Benoitís World Heavyweight Championship, however thereís a possibility that Eugene could be the special guest referee in the match. Another Vengeance rematch, which will likely take place, is an Edge/Randy Orton match for the Intercontinental Title.

Credit: PWTorch.com Newsletter

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

i doubt they let JBL pin the undertaker cleanly.......as for the raw side i see orton taking back the IC title from edge

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 08:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I would like to see a Triple Threat Championship match between Taker, JBL, and Eddie rather than Taker vs. JBL. I think Eddie vs. Angle has been done to much over the last year but atleast they put on some good matches.

On Raw I would like to see Jericho either going for the IC match or the World Championship match, turn one of those plan matches into a Triple Threat match so atleast Jericho can get a chance. As far as Eugene being the ref, I think it sucks because this match would be more of a storyline match than a wrestling match and some type of screwing will occur from the match, whether it being on HHH or Benoit
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2004, 03:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
I would like to see a Triple Threat Championship match between Taker, JBL, and Eddie rather than Taker vs. JBL. I think Eddie vs. Angle has been done to much over the last year but atleast they put on some good matches.

my sentiments exactly plus i dont think Benoit will be defending the title against Triple H at summerslam but i do know Orton wont be facing Edge for the IC title... the Rock will make 1 more special appearance and challenge Orton to a match.
Old 18 Jul 2004, 02:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was hoping for a Fatal Four Way for the I.C Title....

Jericho vs. Orton vs. Shelton vs. Edge

Bow THAT would own!