ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*spoilers*SD! Spoilers: Kurt's back?!?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2004, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Default *spoilers*SD! Spoilers: Kurt's back?!?!

Thanks to Ryan Morgan & Mike Johnson for the following:
Dark Match:

*Funaki defeated Antonio Thomas with a rollup

Velocity:

*Mark Jindrak pinned Billy Gunn

Vignette with the FBI - Nunzio was trying to get Johnny Stamboli to do a Marlon Brando impersonation, but he did Robert DiNero instead.

*Nunzio pinned Doug Basham.

*Hardcore Holly pinned John Walters with the Alabama Slam

*Rob Van Dam pinned Akio with the five star frog splash.

SmackDown!

Smackdown! opens with Booker T in the ring, saying he should be the United States champion because he is a former five time WCW champion and he was the one in the ring with John Cena when Kurt Angle stripped him last week. Rene Dupree came out and said that he should be the champion because they need a champion with class. Kenzo Suzuki and Hiroki came out and Hiroki said that Suzuki should be the champion, so the United States is represented by someone who loves the U.S. Booker insulted Suzuki, saying he doesn't even know how to speak English. Suzuki said, "Can you dig that Sucka?" which gave Booker the chance to say, "Tell me he didn't just say that?"

John Cena came out and insulted everyone, using Wizard of Oz references against all four. He says that he's going to Kurt Angle's office and he's going to get his title back. Cena goes into Angle's office and threatens him. Angle asks him if he'd hit someone in a wheelchair. Cena pulls him out of the chair. Luther Reigns tries to attack Cena, but he sidesteps Reigns and throws him into a wall, knocking him out. Angle has security drag out Cena and warns him it's going to be a night he never forgets.

*Rey Misterio & Spike Dudley defeated Chavo Guerrero & Jamie Noble. Noble had Spike defeated when D-Von Dudley came out and distracted the referee. Bubba Ray Dudley hit the ring and low blowed Noble, putting Spike on top for the pin. Afterwards, the Dudley Boyz were motioning that they helped Spike while he was acting as if he didn't want their help.

*In Angle's office, Reigns is being tended to. Angle announces John Cena is going to face Kenzo Suzuki, Rene Dupree, and Booker T in a handicap match later tonight.

*In a handicap match, it was John Cena vs. Booker T & Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree. The handicap match featured elimination style falls. Kenzo Sukuzi was disqualified for choking Cena with a yellow sash he got from Hiroki while Cena was tied to the tree of woe in the corner. Cena pinned Rene Dupree after hitting a slingshot into a ringpost. Booker T tossed Cena out of the ring, where he was attacked by Luther Reigns and tossed into the ringpost. Cena was tossed back in the ring, where Booker pinned him with an Axe Kick. Booker wasn't given the belt, so it's still vacant.

*Backstage, the divas confronted Kurt Angle in his office and said they were tired of being ignored. Torrie Wilson told Angle that she knows that he blames her for her injuries, but not to take it out on everyone. Angle said he wouldn't do that, because they were all fired.

*They aired a promo touting the Smackdown debut of John Heidenrech, who noted that no one would give him a chance. He said that one man is giving him a chance and that man, Paul Heyman, will benefit.

*Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Eddie Guerrero about his Cage match tonight. Guerrero promised victory and said he was gonna get high off winning the title.

*WWE Tag Team champion Paul London pinned D-Von Dudley with a rollup and a bridge. Bubba Ray Dudley and Billy Kidman were at ringside.

*Backstage, Kurt Angle announced John Cena vs. Luther Reigns for next week.

*In a Steel Cage Match, John Bradshaw Layfield defeated Eddie Guerrero. Guerrero hit a frog splash off the top of the steel cage, but was too hurt to cover him initially and Bradshaw kicked out. The finish of the match saw both men battling atop the cage. El Gran Luchadore came out and grabbed Guerrero's leg, allowing Bradshaw to reach the floor for the victory. El Gran Luchadore tried to get out of the cage but it was locked shut. He climbed back up the cage but was attacked by Guerrero. When Guerrero yanked at his mask, it was Kurt Angle under the mask.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

sounds pretty decent. Kurt angle's playing the power hungry GM pretty well. i think firing the Divas is great, Eye candy is still a waste of time. Heidenreich is prolly still too damn green, he nearly broke steven richard's neck last time. Still alot of stupid stuff, but it leads into Angle/Guerrero at Summerslam.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 11:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

I was really bummed eddie didn't win bu toh well.Good the way they played it off though.And yes,firing divas is a good thing.All of em is even better.All the SD! divas should go pose for playboy!!!!Any of you think Eddie will ever get the title bac?
Old 13 Jul 2004, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

yes. eventually by or after Unforgiven.

Old 14 Jul 2004, 01:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

JBL keeps the Title...which is....a good thing..
Old 14 Jul 2004, 01:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
IC Champion

^ Yeah you're kind of right he kept it.I mean,I despise JBL, but nonetheless,he's a good heel champ.Also,hopefully there feud continues.I want it to.
Old 14 Jul 2004, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

thats a pile of shit . why does JBL get the fucking belt , he dont deserve it and never did . paul london won which is good , me thinks kurt will announce himself us champion and fight eddie for it . who is fighting JBL at summerslam?????
Old 14 Jul 2004, 02:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I am glad that Paul London had a match. It let's more people see how he is in the ring.
Old 14 Jul 2004, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Hardy V1
thats a pile of shit . why does JBL get the fucking belt , he dont deserve it and never did . paul london won which is good , me thinks kurt will announce himself us champion and fight eddie for it . who is fighting JBL at summerslam?????
i think Kurt will give it to luther if he doesen't take it. and JBL is rumored so far to face Taker at SS

Old 14 Jul 2004, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im glad JBL kept the WWE Championship, if he would of lost it so early than he would of become a joke. The rest of SD sounds good, I like that Kurt Angle is starting to get back in alittle bit of action
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 12:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

sounds like a good SD!. I knew JBL would keep the title cuz he is rumored to feud with taker at SS. They are really trying to put Cena over as the top face of SD!. Kurt Angle firing the divas kinda made me happy but ill be sad when i dont get to see torrie's ass and titters Kurt Angle will now be an in ring factor on smackdown which will be a huge boost for the show.....if he doesnt get himself hurt again.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

Now, they're saying it will be a triple threat at SS featuring Eddoe,Deadman,and Stock broker.So I unno,I guess we'll just have to see within the weeks to come.
Old 17 Jul 2004, 05:45 PM   #13 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

i hope we see a new WWE champion at SS im REALLY getting tired of JBL especially after thursdays steel cage match. plus wouldnt eddie have to deal with cena before angel knowing he wants his us title back or they gonna have a triple threat??