ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* Bigelow Retires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2004, 01:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* Bigelow Retires

Gerweck.net:

Buffalo, NY (07/12/04) - It is with mixed emotions that we, the Ballpark Brawl Executive Team, are announcing that Bam Bam Bigelow will not be appearing on July 17th at the Ballpark Brawl. Through secondary and tertiary sources the organization has been notified that Bigelow has officially retired from professional wrestling.

Those sources, citing chronic injuries and recommendations by health professionals, confirmed the information on Friday. Bigelow is no longer accepting bookings and will not be appearing at previously agreed upon appearances. The team attempted to have the July 17th match be an official retirement match but those offers were not responded to.

"We do not think it is our place to announce anyone's retirement; however, we do feel it is very important to keep our fans updated to changes in the card. We respect his decision and could not possibly understand the difficulty and pressure that he is currently operating under. We wish that he could have waited two weeks to retire but his life and health are too important to risk. We hope for his improved health and success in his new life outside of the squared circle," said Ballpark Brawl spokesman Christopher Hill.

The organization has been working very diligently over the weekend to secure a suitable replacement.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 05:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, I always thought he was one of the most underated wrestlers ever. I think he was getting RFS so this is all for the better.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 08:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I thought he retired once.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 08:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i guess this one's more legit than the others i guess

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Last time he retired it was cause of a bad injury he had. But it was outside the ring thou.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 12:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
Well, I always thought he was one of the most underated wrestlers ever. I think he was getting RFS so this is all for the better.

I thought the same I always thought he deserved more than what he got in both wwe and wcw
Old 13 Jul 2004, 12:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

To me he was a great wrestler but he was oushadowed and simply underappreciated. If he would of got the respect he deserved he would of been really big.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 01:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

One Of The Better Underated Big Men...Maybe it was better that he retired..
Old 13 Jul 2004, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

a toast to a big man that changed the rules of how a big man should wrestle.....

happy trails.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 05:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ I'll drink to that, moreso than most things.

Let's face it, he was great heal when he entered the biggest rasslin' company (WWE/F), so he at least got to show up at the biggest game. He was over 300 lbs and, as I recall (corect me if I'm wrong), 6'8. There aren't very many folks that size who have the flexibility to do such things as an enziguri, a frankenstiener, or a moonsault, much less all three. What was his most famous moment? Jobbing to a football player at Wrestlemania (I forget which one). His greatest success? jobbing to Bret Hart in the King of the Ring tournament.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote