ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*Merged* *News* Tough enough 4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jul 2004, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *News* Tough enough 4 in the works

PW:

WWE now plans to air Tough Enough this fall, but it will be done as segments within Smackdown. This will be done to coincide with the Fall Sweeps period, which is important for advertising rates and sales.

In the past few years Tough Enough was done as a seperate show produced by WWE and shown on MTV. This series of Tough Enough will differ from the others by allowing the fans to have a say in the voting. The winner would get a WWE contract to go along with the former winners who have signed with WWE.

No word yet on who the trainers will be, or when tryouts will take place.

Credit: PWTorch.com

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

But The Fans had a say in it last year...
Old 06 Jul 2004, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

My god I hate tough enough and now its going to invade the regular wrestling show. What a joke.
Old 06 Jul 2004, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Maven.
Chris Nowinski.
Nidia.
Matt Cappotelli.
John Hennigan.
Josh Matthews.
Linda Miles/Shaniqua

All have gone through TE and have signed with WWE. What do ANY of them have to show for it? Basically, not a god damn thing. So why in the bluest of blue hells are they planning on a 4th one? They don't fucking use the people they have.

Oh, and to top it off, they're gonna take away from the actual show, with more boring ass shit that no one cares about, just like these fucking diva search commercials.

Memo to Vince, FOCUS ON YOUR GOD DAMN SHOWS, AND NOT STUPID SHIT THAT NO ONE WILL GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT!!!!! I watch Raw and SD! for wrestling and entertainment, and TE and Diva Searches aren't wrestling or entertaining. Stop force feeding this garbage down my throat you fuckhead!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 09:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Ka$h Forums is on a distinguished road
Default Tough Enough!

WWE now plans to air Tough Enough this fall, but it will be done as segments within Smackdown. This will be done to coincide with the Fall Sweeps period, which is important for advertising rates and sales.

In the past few years Tough Enough was done as a seperate show produced by WWE and shown on MTV. This series of Tough Enough will differ from the others by allowing the fans to have a say in the voting. The winner would get a WWE contract to go along with the former winners who have signed with WWE.

Source: www.wrestlingnewsworld.com

Tough Enough is just a waste of time / money for the WWE. None of the Tough Enough winners have really done anything for the WWE at all. The only Tough Enough winners I saw real potential in was Christopher Nowinski and Nidia.

Your Thoughts?

Click My BANNER!

Click To Join Ka$h Forums!!!!
KASH FORUMS- Join Up, we've got 10 NEW SKINS!!! Some awesome avatars and vBulletin 3.0.0!
Ka$h Forums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 10:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^My Thoughts?..You Should Really look before posting a thread..
Old 07 Jul 2004, 12:09 AM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

my thoughts? i already posted this, so why did you repost it?

Old 07 Jul 2004, 01:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Holy Shit!! It's back!!

I read this:-

Credit: PWTorch.com

Shit, I thought This shit is done for good. Plus, what the hell are they making this shit as part of Smackdown?
Holy fucking jesus!

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2004, 01:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

uh........ I already posted this in the News Thread. WTF? First KA$HFORUMS, now tombstone.

whatever, it won't be any good, and it's another reason that smackdown sucks.

Old 07 Jul 2004, 11:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

My thoughts? People should just fucking post about the god damn topic
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2004, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Jesus...Are You People Blind?...My God..
Old 08 Jul 2004, 03:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

You know, I was quite happy not know and ever getting Tough Enugh because it looked like Garbage, I was right too. But now it invades Normal WWE programming, Oh My God, This will suck total ass, Just more ratings for Friday Night Football I guess.....