ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* Quick WWE news: RVD, Summerslam, and more.........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2004, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* Quick WWE news: RVD, Summerslam, and more.........

Gerweck:

Rob Van Dam has signed a short-form contract extension with WWE while all the final issues in his long term deal are being ironed out.

- A match being considered for Summerslam is JBL vs. The Undertaker vs. Eddy Guerrero.

- Christian is now expected out of action until August at the earliest with his back problems.

- For what its worth, the Ultimo Dragon is still scheduled to return to WWE this fall.

- Creative writer Dominick Pagliaro recently left WWE to take a job with MTV.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 05:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

christian can stay gone for all i care
Old 06 Jul 2004, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

JBL vs. UT vs. Eddie Sounds Interesting...It would probably be No DQ...if it happened that is...
Old 06 Jul 2004, 03:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

The match for SS sounds interesting. I hope Christian gets back as soon as he can. I miss him being on my tv.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Christian's cool. Better than Botchkick.
Old 06 Jul 2004, 05:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

The three way match looks interesting. Could be a great match.
Old 06 Jul 2004, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

sick of all of them Id like to see some new faces for once. Same old wrestlers over and over and over....
Old 06 Jul 2004, 06:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpimp
christian can stay gone for all i care

you insane? he's much better than alot of people being pushed on raw, that's for sure.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 08:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Summerslam sounds horrible... fuck off Taker. If he takes JBL's title, I swear... Taker is dead, gone and finished. I hate him. It's JBL's time now.
Old 07 Jul 2004, 11:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
you insane? he's much better than alot of people being pushed on raw, that's for sure.

What people on Raw are being pushed that Christian is better then?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote