ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* More on Jannetty's Baptism + Luna Vachon Baptised also.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2004, 07:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* More on Jannetty's Baptism + Luna Vachon Baptised also.

Gerweck.net:

We have had tremendous response to the recent breaking story we posted regarding Marty Jannetty being born again with the assistance of former Rockers partner, Shawn Michaels. We encourage each of you to continue coming back to the website as we are always seeking exclusive content and although they are few and far between at this point, we have had several exclusive stories in the past couple of months. Compared to a year ago when VoW first launched, it proves that we are continuing to grow and I promise, this is just the beginning of it.

Here are a few more notes regarding this recent story:

- The hardest thing that lies ahead for Marty Jannetty, according to Michaels, Sting, and others present at the baptism is the walk after that he faces now. When you're at a convention like that surrounded by the support and encouragement of your peers, it is easy to remain faithful. Once you're out on your own again, that is the test of faith and only time will tell in Jannetty's case.

I tried giving Marty a call yesterday and got a hold of his brother. Jannetty was at the gym working out which is definitely a good sign. I briefly asked Gene (brother) how he's been doing since returning, and he said "real good so far". I know Marty is wanting to move on with his new life and wrestling is the only way to do it, so hopefully, he will be able to start working a regular schedule again on the independent circuit.

My only concern is remember, Marty is still facing possibly jail time some time in the future. I'm not sure exactly what his conviction was and I don't want to make any assumptions, but one year or more in prison isn't going to be easy on his newly found faith and hope. Jannetty told me at the convention that he is contemplating pushing the court date back as far as he can or just getting it over with now and seeing what happens. I wish him all the luck in the world with that decision and hopefully, he won't be sentenced and if he does happen to get off free with this one, I really hope he's learned his lesson.

We will continue updating you on this story as we get the news. I will be talking with Jannetty in the very near future to get an update on his status and we'll also have him live on the show one Sunday so he can explain everything from his own personal standpoint.

- I don't believe Brandon put this in the original report, but I think it's news worthy. Luna Vachon was also present at the convention and she too was saved and baptized while there. She was in very high spirits and was simply a doll! Her curiosity of religion ran wild and you could really tell she was interested in learning more about living a Christian life and all that's related.

*Info from VoiceOfWrestling.com

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote