ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Big news regarding tonites TNA ppv.(SPOILER)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2004, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Big news regarding tonites TNA ppv.(SPOILER)

Quote:
The following is a spoiler for tonight's NWA-TNA PPV and the NWA-TNA Impact! TV taping on Thursday. If you don't wanna know, then don't read ahead!

With Kid Kash out of action due to injury, the NWA-TNA has managed to bring in former WWE superstar Jeff Hardy to face A.J. Styles for the X-Division Championship on tonight's PPV. He is also scheduled to appear at the NWA-TNA Impact! TV tapings in Orlando, FL tomorrow. It is not yet known if Hardy has signed a contract with the NWA-TNA, or if he has a pay-per-appearance deal with the company. However, things are leaning towards Hardy signing with the company, since NWA-TNA management told all of their workers that they didn't want anyone who wasn't signed with the company to be appearing on the Fox Sports Network show.

All of this comes after the rumors going around that the WWE was looking to bring Jeff back into the company. Jim Ross made mention of the fact that the WWE were in talks with Hardy about a return. However, sources say that those discussions reached an impass when the WWE wanted Hardy to go into drug rehab before returning, because Jeff has told many people that he doesn't believe he needs it.
Credit: PWInsider.com

Looks like the Hardy reunion will not happen after all in the WWE......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 06:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yay, this is great, i don't have to worry anymore that Jeff's Shitty wrestling will plague a WWE ring.

i hope styles humiliates him.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 07:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i read on prowrestlingfans.com that its supposed to be a one time thing.... meaning unfourtunately, he could still show up in wwe really soon

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 08:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
He is also scheduled to appear at the NWA-TNA Impact! TV tapings in Orlando, FL tomorrow. It is not yet known if Hardy has signed a contract with the NWA-TNA, or if he has a pay-per-appearance deal with the company. However, things are leaning towards Hardy signing with the company, since NWA-TNA management told all of their workers that they didn't want anyone who wasn't signed with the company to be appearing on the Fox Sports Network show.
TNA wouldn't put Hardy on Impact unless they knew for sure they were keeping him. That is why Raven has yet to appear on Impact.......

Old 23 Jun 2004, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Well... as long as that got-damn spot monkey isn't in the WWE... I'm happy....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

God damnit, I've enjoyed TNA so far. I hope that little bitch doesn't ruin TNA for me
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2004, 11:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Jeff Hardy does have talent, and he is more than just a spot machine. His main problem is that he is so damn lazy in the ring, he half asses alot of sells and does not concentrate which when combined with the laziness adds up to alot of botched move segments and that takes away from the match as a whole.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 11:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

Captain_Strange is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E
Jeff Hardy does have talent, and he is more than just a spot machine. His main problem is that he is so damn lazy in the ring, he half asses alot of sells and does not concentrate which when combined with the laziness adds up to alot of botched move segments and that takes away from the match as a whole.
Which sounds to me like he's half stoned when he's in the ring. If you look at his old stuff, he was much tighter. I think that's why the WWE want him to have drug rehab - to get him off the pot (let's not start the "pot's not addictive" argument).

As for him being a spot monkey, I would have said most of the X division are just as bad. Granted their transition wrestling skills were better, but Jeff was wrestling on RAW at a time when his style simply didn't fit at all - which wasn't his problems or anyone else's. I think now, with spot-wrestling coming into play a little more, Jeff would fit in quite well.

Also, I don't think they'd re-unite the Hardys anyway. I was half-expecting the Matt/Kane angle to be one of those old ECW angles to bring in Jeff: Matt goes looking for help, but everyone's too scared of Kane, so Lita tells him to phone "you-know-who" ... but I really didn't think they'd stay together. Matt's character dwarfs Jeff's, and while Matt's in-ring work isn't as immediately dazzling as Jeff's, overall Matt's just a better wrestler, plain and simple.

Of course, I'm saying they'd be crazy to reunite the Hardys - they'd also be crazy to put Matt in some kind of stupid soap-opera involving a pregnant Lita ...

Anyone else just waiting for the Lita-in-a-big-bump Oh-my-god-shes-gonna-lose-the-baby moment? I'm assuming it'll be Kane that does it - or maybe Matt, uninentionally. Or then the she-was-never-pregnant-all-along story. Hey, it sucked with Terry Runnels, maybe it'll work with Lita?
Captain_Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 04:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Anybody got a report on anything on his performance?..
Old 27 Jun 2004, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Well I saw the match, and pretty much its like what Devil said, about him being lazy. He appeared winded early in the match, and then the match didn't go that long as a whole, as there was interference from Kid and Dallas. But it wasn't a bad match, and still better then the majority of CW matches we see in the WWE today. Hardy is really white and skinny also.....