ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

best stable?
View Poll Results: best stable?
evolution 4 20.00%
nWo 0 0%
D-generation-X 4 20.00%
4 horsemen 10 50.00%
triple X 0 0%
filthy animals 0 0%
team austin (survivor series) 1 5.00%
team bischoff (survivor series) 0 0%
the gathering 0 0%
other 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2004, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road
Default best stable?

who is the best stable , i cant be arsed to do anything like GWOAT so i just did this poll
Old 18 Jun 2004, 03:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

looks like evolutions the best , they got my vote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 07:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Ralph Wiggum is on a distinguished road

4 Horsemen
Ralph Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Without even having to think about this I pick the Horsemen.

Also where is The Dangerous Alliance, Tripple Threat, Radicals, Revolution, First Family, Camp Cornett, Hart Foundation II, as well as many others? They are certainly more of stables then Austin and Bishoff's SS teams......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 08:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I've explained in General Wrestling that a stable either needs to fued with another stable or appear to threaten the federation they are in.

The Horsemen accomplished the latter despite their lack of numbers. Evolution has failed to do either.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMAO @ Austin and Bischoff's Survivor Series teams being on the list

Since the choice of options was laughable to begin with, I vote for the WWE's FBI.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Yeah I have to go with the 4 horsemen, there one of the best, if not, the best stable of all times IMO. Next I would of picked the Hart Foundation as the second best
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 02:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

DX for me

I was never really a Hoursmen fan.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 01:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

this belongs in General wrestling.....

I voted the Horsemen....nWo wasn't just a stable.....

moving to General now.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

yo flair fan are u a mod?
Old 21 Jun 2004, 05:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

horsemen, and why do all the ignorant posters, post in my forums?
Old 21 Jun 2004, 05:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes, I am a mod.....I'm also not a fan of Flair.....and DC, them's the breaks, kiddo....

btw.....why'd you close the polls so quickly?.....I missed the weekend's polls totally, and I'm officially ranked that the Freebirds were eliminated.....

Old 21 Jun 2004, 06:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
horsemen, and why do all the ignorant posters, post in my forums?
I can't help but feel as if I am being mentioned without my name being mentioned.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 06:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

don't believe it was you of whom DC was speaking, you drunken fool.....

Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

horray for the horsemen!

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote