ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

the cruiserweight title *SPOILER*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2004, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-
Default the cruiserweight title *SPOILER*

FROM PROWRESTLINGSCOOPS.COM

*Rey Mysterio pinned Chavo Classic to win the WWE Cruiserweight championship in a short match. Classic hugged Chavo Guerrero in the ring after the match.

we all new chavo classic was fired, but im sure they couldve done something better with the title then put it on reys shoulder yet again .......

thoughts?

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well...Rey was bound to get it...They never seem to put it around any others waists..so...it was expected..
Old 16 Jun 2004, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Since someone already spoiled this shit in another thread, I'll reply to this one. *mutters about the dickhead who posted a spoiler in a regular thread*

As much as I like Rey, I am getting tired of seeing him with the belt. Fucking elevate other god damn superstars. You have London, Noble, Akio, Chavo, Sakoda, Kidman, Ultimo, etc but yet they wanna ride Rey's sack.

As for Classic being fired, I would have liked to have seen them strip Classic of the belt on air, making it VACANT, and then at GAB having a cruiserweight battle royal match. Anything other than having Rey beat him in a regular match. God damn that's old
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well being that Ray has been doing nothing with the CW division in recent weeks, it shows just how much the WWE has faith in the rest of their division. Personally I want the title back around the waist of Chavito....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Botchkick
As for Classic being fired, I would have liked to have seen them strip Classic of the belt on air, making it VACANT, and then at GAB having a cruiserweight battle royal match. Anything other than having Rey beat him in a regular match. God damn that's old
stripping him on air would have been nice... it would show him that he disrespected the company by no-showing at the house shows...

a battle royal could have worked or perhaps, a tournament on smackdown over a couple weeks....

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

well, it's good to see a real Cruiserweight hold the strap for one. enough of these shitty gimmicks, that's not what the division needs. now there can actually be something worth watching on SD again.........

until they fuck it up again.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 10:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey
Angry

i think they should do alot more w/ ultimo......the guy had like 5 belts in japan and the wwe hardly uses him....

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2004, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycoXstatic
stripping him on air would have been nice... it would show him that he disrespected the company by no-showing at the house shows...

a battle royal could have worked or perhaps, a tournament on smackdown over a couple weeks....
stripping titles is nevwer good.. chavo should have lost to someone like shannon moore, allowing him to feud with chavo. thus elwevating him.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 03:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

rey rey rulez!

seriously tho , they should give it to paul london or kidman
Old 20 Jun 2004, 02:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

I heardhe returned to US but for some more Japan Federation shits or sumthing,they said he most likely won't return to the WWE.
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote