ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Stables

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2004, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Stables

I recently made a post where I typed that Evolution was not a stable. This thread was made in order for me to explain this opinion.

I believe that a stable must have someone to fued with. The fued does not necessarily need to be with another stable. I believe that the best stable was the NWO who did not fued with another stable (not at the time when the were the best. They had so many members that they challenged the every wrestler in WCW.

A fine example of the other type of stable would be the Nation of Domination. In the beginning they were hardly a stable. They fueded with no one and had about 4 members who would get in the ring. They were watchable as a group when D-X came onto the scene. The fued was classic.

Evolution needs another stable to fued with or more members (which would defeat the original purpose of making the group which was to elevate themselves as the top dogs on Raw) so that they could fight nearly everyone on the Raw roster. Under the current conditions, they are not a real stable because each fights as an individual in his own fued and nothing as a group.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

evolution rule whether u like it or not
Old 18 Jun 2004, 09:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nobody is saying that Evolution is not good nor has anybody expressed dislike for them in this thread. I have simply typed that they are not a real stable.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Joe, I have to completely agree with you.....sort of....

I don't think they rank as a great stable more so based upon the fact that they do not continually show their dominance by being together.....I don't think that you can lay them aside as a stable based solely upon the fact that there are no other stables.....

but, for them to be considered a solid group they need to act more as a cohesive unit all of the time......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 04:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

evolution hang around together backstage, and tag together in all sorts of random combinations, as wel as running in on each other's matches.

they even have a group theme, and a name. the real symbol of what makes stable, is to me, that they hang around toether backstage and act familiar with each other. that makes them a real stable to me. unlike the 1999 nwo, where they all just did their own thing.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote