ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*News* Crusierweights gone????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash
Default *News* Crusierweights gone????

Yea on prowrestlingnews.com they said sumthing about wwe is gonna remove there crusierweights division. I personally think thats friggin shit.What r ur guys's opinions on this?
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 12:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Post the Article..and the Author of it...and if it were to happen...It would be pretty bad...But the WWE has a habit of wasting their cruserweights..ow would be the perfect time to push them up..with SD lacking a lot of Big name Talent..
Old 06 Jun 2004, 01:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I read this too somewhere. And I think that its a good idea for the WWE to cancel their cruiserweight division. I look at it as a giant mistake on the part of the WWE. And something that could really benifit, TNA, Zero-One/World-One, ROH, and some other promotions. Right now WWE has some diamonds in the rough, and they have some much talent that I don't want to see them rot away on Velocity, never being taken seriously for one minute. I really wanted the CW division to work in the WWE, but if they are not going to use the talent that they have, there is no point of evening keeping them. So I think the best thing to do is let these guys go. I know I want to see more of Jamie Noble, Paul London and a few others who don't shine as much as they could in the WWE. I hope this happens sooner then later. Because the longer these guys are in the WWE doing nothing, the less people have to talk about their legacy years from now......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

If they would treat their CW division like they should, they wouldn't be considering getting rid of it. All they have to do is get guys like noble and london on SD, and the CW division will take off.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 06:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Let's look at the Some Previous Champions, Chavo Classic and jackie, The Cruiserweight title has lost all it's dignity so I guess it has to get the F out!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 08:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Like it was mentioned in previous posts, if the cruiserweight division was more cruiserweight action than storyline bullshit, then it would be the best thing in WWE. But since it's with Smackdown, what do you expect?
Old 07 Jun 2004, 09:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

that's the problem with the WWE in general, they have a wide load of talent in guys like London, Akio, Kidman, Noblem Chavo, Hell even spike dudley. but the WWE keep looking at the big guys who can't work jack shit, and bore the fuck out of everyone (I.E Heidenreich, Matt Morgan, Tomko. Batista Don't count, because he's a big guy who CAN work well.) the WWE killing the Cruiserweight division will be the Deathnail for SD.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 07:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Thats true becuz lately they put the big guys *psst* Mordecai up against cruiserweights *psst Scotty* and everytime sumone new debuts they always put them up against crusierweights.I betcha tehyll just keep cruiserweeights in their for jobbers lol
Old 08 Jun 2004, 03:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

They haven't been using their Cruiserweights as Jobbers for a while.....

Examples: Hurricane, Maven, Spike etc....
Old 08 Jun 2004, 07:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Hurricane and Maven are on Raw which doesnt have the Cruserweigth Championship
Old 09 Jun 2004, 03:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
Hurricane and Maven are on Raw which doesnt have the Cruserweigth Championship
They can both still qualify if they were on SmackDown and they are both Jobbers.....