ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*News* WWE Hirings/firings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jun 2004, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *News* WWE Hirings/firings

WWE has signed three new developmental talents:

- 18 year old Ken Doan from the Boston area that has just graduated from high school.

- Gene Snisky, a 6'4" or 6'5" student of Afa the Samoan from the Allentown, PA area.

- Aaron Aguilera, who was previously under a developmental deal before being released. He wrestles in UPW as the Hardkore Kidd.

WWE has released the following OVW talent from their developmental deals:

- Bobbi Billard

- LaTasha Marzolla, both are former Playboy models and cut due to injuries and for not taking wrestling seriously.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey
Default new talent

wwe is really pushing for new talent since all the orginals are getting old as hell. alot of big pushes for the young guys are coming
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well atleast the WWE are trying for their new talents, It's changed since Trips ins't around to squash them back into HeAT.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2004, 10:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

ya i was really getting tired of trips too. hes actually wrestling with people now and not squashing them tho......mcmahon knows he needs to plan for the future and hes doing a fairly good job of it IMO

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 02:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i think hhh is just lucky to have hbk and benoit to work against, guys who can carry him to a decent match. and benjamin is no slouch either

brining new talent in is just what wwe needs.

they really need to find a next big thing, and i doubt it will be any of the current lot.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 03:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

the hardcore kid was one of the trainers for FAKING IT USA and he looked good at wrestling
Old 11 Jun 2004, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I heard about Billiard. 1Wrestling had a link to her Livejournal. She didn't like working stiff.
Old 11 Jun 2004, 08:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
She didn't like working stiff.
Oh C'mon there has to be a smutty joke for a Playboy Covergirl in there somewhere......

Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Perv, I was serious. LOL