ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*Rumor* Hogan Returning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2004, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

WWE4Lyfe is on a distinguished road
Default *Rumor* Hogan Returning

From What Vince Has Said Hogan Sent Him a Message Stating That He Was In The Best Shape Of His Life And Wants Too Come Back. What Do You Think His Impact Will Be If He Infact Does Return And What Would You Like Too See From Him
WWE4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 04:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i would like to see hogan....... Never step foot in a wrestling ring again. hogan's time is over, and putting him in only hurts the younger stars from getting over.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 04:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

God I hope not. Hogan wastes my time and bores the hell outta me. Plus, all the better/younger talent gets wasted away, just so the crowd and scream "Hogan Hogan Hogan".
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 05:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I don't care to see him either.

If Vince let Austin back after being a little bitch twice, Vince would bring back Hogan again also.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

God no....Hogan's said he's been in the best shape of his life more than a few times the past 3-4 years...and his in ring ability as only dropped..
Old 03 Jun 2004, 03:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

It just a ploy I tell you, He'll cameback a restart the NWO that will Wadge a War against The TNA! Then Hogan Will Leg Drop Vince And Join TNA!

I Highly dout he's coming back......
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

CountryBoy1.0 is on a distinguished road

I just saw MTV (don't ask why) and Hogan seems to be on a publicity roll with his daughter's music career. I really don't think ushering out Hogan in the WWE once every year is going to really work anymore.

To be honest, we may have seen the last of Hogan wrestling in the WWE from now on. He could work out as an non-wrestling personality, but that would grow old too for the fame-hungry Hogan.
CountryBoy1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

hey hes in better shape then flair. but i dont want to ever see him in the ring again. i dont want to see flair for that matter but you know your gonna so it sucks
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 09:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I would love to see Hogan come back and have a heartattack in his first match back.

Sad part is I'm serious too.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 07:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

hogan is finished with the wwe.....mcmahon even stated that he wasnt a good investment on tv.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 08:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, we appear to be in agreement. None of us want to see another sufferer of RFS. The man its named after is enough.

Maybe Hogan would be able to have a stable that would challenge Evolution. That's the only good thing he could do.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 08:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

sorry boys, i marked out for him when i was a kid and i'll do it again. legends should retire........ whenever the fuck THEY feel like it not us. we like to act like we know better than them or management but unless one of us is counting out millions or billions, we certainly don't know better than hogan or vince. now let's leave hogan and flair and to a lesser degree HBK the hell alone. they've given enough to the sport to call their own shots.
eric1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2004, 11:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Hogan's time is OVER! And I mean LONG OVER! He should've just retired for good on the same year when he had his last run in WCW in 2000, I know alot of ppl said that his time was already up in '94 but during the nWo's prime he had some use being the "leading" member of the nWo and nWo Hollywood, but after the stabels wasted away into their graves it was all over for Hogan IMO, and his 2002-2003 run as Hulk Hogan and Mr.America was just purely disasterous.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 04:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Lyfe
From What Vince Has Said Hogan Sent Him a Message Stating That He Was In The Best Shape Of His Life And Wants Too Come Back. What Do You Think His Impact Will Be If He Infact Does Return And What Would You Like Too See From Him
hogan can be effective asa a special attraction, but using him as a title contender (which hogan wants to be) will be rather pointless.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2004, 01:38 AM   #15 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

well first hogan can't do an nWo in tna any way because vince own's the rights to that. and hogan's time is over. i like him and i respect him. but i don't think he would do good in the wwe. or in any wrestling business. maybe as a manager but not as a wrestler. i mean all of these old wrestlers are trying to come back with a big push cause they love the spolight and they want it. they can't let a young star have it for 15 minutes. i mean it's getting old. wrestling is going down hill because vince keeps on bringing them back for another run. i think thats vince's weakness. he will keep on bringing back old wrestlers. even if he says he won't he always does. i hope he will never bring back goldberg. i hope he will wreslte somewhere out of the country. like japan.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote