ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*Spoilers* SD Taping Results, Toronto, Ontario

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2004, 06:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *Spoilers* SD Taping Results, Toronto, Ontario

*SPOILERS* - WWE SmackDown! Taping Results
Story By: Ben Johnson
June 02, 2004

Thanks to Adam Lebow for the following:

Booker T said he wasn't afraid of the Undertaker. Cena came out and said Booker almost cost him his title last week and wants a match. Angle refused to let Cena have the match which eventually led to a brawl between Booker T and Cena. Cena would knock over Angle and Angle would then say he is going to the board of directors to strip Cena of the US Title.

Eddie Guerrero d. Danny Basham w/Doug Basham in a Non-Title Match via Pinfall after the Frog Splash.

Kenzo Suzki debuts next week.

Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly d. The F.B.I. via Pinfall when Gunn pinned Nunzio after Holly and Nunzio hit a Powerbomb-Running Neck Breaker Combo.

Miss Jackie d. Sable, Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson via Crowd Decision. Basically Noble was the guest host and the girls beat him down after the event.

Chavo Classic (SR) w/ Chavo Guerrero (JR) d. Funaki via Pinfall after JR knocked Funaki off the top rope and Classic got the pin. Some ladies jumped the guard rail and celebrated with Classic, however it was later revealed that Classic paid the ladies for their services. It led to JR saying he was proud of his father.

Rey Mysterio d. Rene Dupree w/ Fifi via Pinfall after Mysterio rolled through a Dupree Powerbomb Attempt.

JBL promo saying it will be a Bullrope Match at GAB.

Undertaker vs. Booker T went to a no-decision after the match was interrupted by Paul Heyman and the Dudley Boyz. Heyman told Taker he was one week to make a decision. He can either join the Dudley Boyz and Heyman in their stable and get back Paul Bareer or he will never see his urn or Paul again.

After the cameras stopped, JBL came out and cut a promo on Canada and Taker. He attacked Taker followed by Dupree, Dudley Boyz and Booker T (who was still at ringside). Cena and Guerrero made the save which led to Booker T getting Chokeslamed to end the night.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Damn, i loved SD. Velocity wasnt bad either.

First Velocity match were some damn jobbers that stunk but after them was Kidman vs Jindrak. Good match actually, Jindrak's fininshing move is awesomely cool. "The mark of perfection". Little The long looks like a little peanut because of him head, lmao.

I saw Rey under the box before he got pushed up. It was a pretty good show, but that could be the reason that i was just there. Some of the crowd was going for Rene to win.

At the begining Booker T came out and made fun of Toronto. He said that our Mothers adn gradmas are just as good as the ones that sell themselves on the street. It was pretty funny but he got some heat.

Eddie Match was ok. From the angle that i sat at, the 5 star frog splash looked awesome as hell. I left during the FBI/ Hardcore holly, Billy Gunn match. It kinda stunk so i went and got an eddie guerrero shirt.

Chavo classics match wasnt really good. I cant believe how it ended, Funaki just fell of the top ropes. After Chavo classic pinned funaki like 4 women came to the ring. They were hugging Chavo SR and making him feel good but after he payed them money backstage and Chavo JR saw it and said what was going on. Pretty funny stuff.

The bikini contest was pretty good. Miss Jackie looked the best she ever looked IMO. Torrie was fine as hell too. I never even knew that Noble was hosting it, i knew it was him when he got soaked and then started talking funny.

Booker T and taker match kinda sucked. Undertakers entrace was sooooo damn cool. I dont know when SD went off the air but after Booker T was on the outside forever JBL came to the ring and said to Taker that they could be better partners then Paul heyman and the dudleys and taker kept staring him down and JBL was saying he wasnt scared but he was. He got chokeslammed i think then Dudley/ Booker/ Cena and Eddie came out and taker cleared the ring, he got a nice pop.

In the afternoon, before SD. They announced that SS would be in Toronto. It was cool. Trish was there, the hoe was looking good. It was a pretty good show.

o yeah and i got some autographes from SD. Jindrak, Funaki,Dudleys and Cena.

Last edited by Darkstar; 02 Jun 2004 at 02:38 PM.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote