ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Punk vs. Steamboat @ ROH June 24th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2004, 08:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about
Default Punk vs. Steamboat @ ROH June 24th

Quote:
The Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. CM Punk has been building momentum as one of the most intense feuds of the year since March 13th. It came to a tragic peak on May 22nd in Philadelphia when CM Punk made history repeat itself in a confrontation with Steamboat. Punk first offered to shake Steamboat's hand as a diversion for a cheap shot. Punk then grabbed the ring bell and nailed Steamboat in the throat with it from the top rope. Steamboat needed medical attention.

Steamboat will not be able to make his return to ROH until June 24th in the Baltimore area. That night will see Confrontation II between the legendary Steamboat and the brash Punk. There is no telling how physical it will get when these hated enemies step in the ring again. Elizabeth and St. Paul saw the famous armdrags and chops, Boston witnessed the breathtaking flying body press, Philadelphia saw an over three minute fight, there is no telling what will go down in Glen Burnie, MD on June 24th.
How cool is this gonna be? I'm not really that familiar with Steamboat, but I've heard a lot about him and his legendary status. But Punk has to win. The extra momentum from a win over Steamboat would do wonders for his career. I'm a major Punk fan, so I'm hoping that he can go over "The Dragon". What does anyone else think about this match?
Old 28 May 2004, 12:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'd love to be able to see it.....Steamboat "rawks!"

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2004, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Me as well..Sounds Great with a capital G...
Old 28 May 2004, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Has Ricky even wrestled prior to this?
Old 28 May 2004, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
Has Ricky even wrestled prior to this?
I'm wondering the same damn thing, All I remeber is him retiring due to a career ending injury in his neck somewhere in late '93, years after that I've been seeing him in a few TNA shows a "commissioner" and in some vids of him being active in non wrestling roles in ROH, commonly casting as a special reffere.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2004, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I can't even remember his last match