ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Boone strikes again.....sigh.....**news** about Sting.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2004, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Boone strikes again.....sigh.....**news** about Sting.....

Credit: PWTorch.com Newsletter

Most signs continue to indicate that Sting is headed to WWE soon. The two sides have talked many times over the years and talks have always broken down over how many dates Sting would have to work. WWE is now on the verge of giving Sting a heavily reduced schedule, something they normally won't even consider for most. Looking as though the interest is definitely there on the WWE side. In the days of "Dead Man" Undertaker and Mordecai, Sting fits the current bill in WWE.

Booker T remains frustrated with his role and push in WWE lately. While he has made it known that he won't wrestle into old age as many others do, he is now telling friends that he will retire sooner than originally planned. That's no secret either, Booker T has made it pretty clear on many occassions that he's going to get out before he gets too banged up and/or old, whichever comes first.

-----------------------------------------------

well, you guys should all know by now that I would go nuts if Sting were to return.....but this is Matt Boone's writing.....

dangit.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Last time I heard Sting and vince were talking, the board of directors almost pissed their pants. Most people don't want him there and I dunno why
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 02:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
Last time I heard Sting and vince were talking, the board of directors almost pissed their pants. Most people don't want him there and I dunno why
Because he's old and people get tired of broken down has beens that can't do anything (Flair being the exception). Whatever he does, it'll be re-hashed trashed (re-trashed perhaps? ), same that the WWE did with Nash, Hall, Hogan, nWo, Goldberg, Piper blah blah blah. Where is everyone on that list now? Gone. Any kind of Sting return would suck (no offense oeo) because they are finally pushing a lot of younger talent, mainly because of necessity. If that necessity is gone, then so goes the younger talents' pushes.

It is Boone writing, soooo
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 03:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

lol I think you're right stick. Probably they'll give him the same NWOish gimmick and later he'll get an injury on his first match like Nash did.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Would it Stop the pushes of some younger talent...Probably....Would many Fans go nuts...Probably...Will it happen...Yet to be seen..
Old 26 May 2004, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick
(no offense oeo)
none taken.....I'd still mark out like crazy.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

i think it would be good to have sting he was very good in the ring from what i saw of him but i have to agree that wwe would do something to fuck him over too. i also heard that he did not want to come back with out lex lugar??
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

dud eI heard Lex Luger was in jail for Abusing his wife or sumfing wasn't he ?
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 01:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Ralph Wiggum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
dud eI heard Lex Luger was in jail for Abusing his wife or sumfing wasn't he ?
He was arrested when the police found Miss Elizabeth's dead body in his home, because he had a bunch of drugs. I haven't heard anything since then.
Ralph Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 01:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

My big fear is that Sting would job to HHH and/or be Evolution's bitch the whole time. If he had to job to a younger star, have him job CLEAN to Orton.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 03:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Botchkick
same that the WWE did with Nash, Hall, Hogan, nWo, Goldberg, Piper blah blah blah. Where is everyone on that list now? Gone. Any kind of Sting return would suck (no offense oeo)
You forgot Steiner.... Poor BPP....

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 04:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I spoke to Matt Boone on AIM once...he was a pretty cool guy really.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 07:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This is going to seem a little away from the point but bear with me.

Evolution will never be a real stable until they have another stable to fued with. The best thing that they can have Sting do is start a rival stable: probably featuring Shelton Benjamin.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2004, 04:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wino
This is going to seem a little away from the point but bear with me.

Evolution will never be a real stable until they have another stable to fued with. The best thing that they can have Sting do is start a rival stable: probably featuring Shelton Benjamin.
What??? You sir have just added yourself to my sig... cant be a true stable till they fued with another stable???

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2004, 05:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ I'm stickin' with it, Bub
*breaks botle of scotch over Shanetheprofane's head*
Now look at hat you made me do.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 14 Jun 2004 at 06:16 AM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote