ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*News* Mordecai told to be a monster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2004, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
rolleyes *News* Mordecai told to be a monster

Mordecai has been told that management wants him to focus more on beating wrestlers up and squashing them, rather than selling for them and having a good match

In OVW, Kevin Fertig(Mordecai) used a normal "big-guy" gimmick and went out working hard, trying to put on good matches. He has never worked as a monster before, so when he comes in, is giving the Mordecai gimmick, and is told to work as a monster, of course there are going to be problems especially with selling and how the character gets potrayed in the ring

credit: PWF's homepage

If he is such a great wrestler, than why does he have to have 2 minute long matches?
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Really. i agree with you. If he can pull off long matches, why must he be the new Kane. Well, that's the WWE fucking another thing up.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

This goes to prove that the WWE today, are more focused on Entertainment and gimmicks than wrestling.

They should call it the WGE= World Gimmick Entertainment
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 09:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

WGE.

The only problem is that this is a brand new gimmick. not only that, it's meant to feel like a Monster-style gimmick where the guy doing it destroys jobbers. But the problem is, that it's the same thing Kane has, and it ain't doing shit for his overness.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 11:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

To tell you the truth,when I first saw the promotions etc. I was liek damn it's the next Gangrel right here,then I see him at Judgment Day,entering to the ring,so far so good,then he takes off his robe and I was like WTF! He looked liek a member of those 4 superheroes.He should team with Hurricane and Rosey! lol lmfao,in no way does he look like a monster in my view
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote