ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

"It Appears That Nowinski's Career Is Over"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2004, 01:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default "It Appears That Nowinski's Career Is Over"

It appears that Chris Nowinski's career is over, as he's just not making progress from his post-concussion syndrome. It's a similar deal to what ended Bret Hart's career. It is not certain, but as time has gone by, it is now considered probable. There is talk of the company hiring him for either a business role or a P.R. role, but nothing has been decided upon. Nowinski has been working with doctors and athletic trainers about the effects of concussions and gave a speech on 5/14 at Fenway Park. "Because of the culture of the game (talking about football, not pro wrestling, although there are mental similarities on this issue), football players are always lying about concussions." Nowinski's problems are believed now to date back to conussions suffered while playing football compounded by those suffered in WWE. The idea of talking is to geth through to players and coaches that it's a serious issue that players are ignoring and hurts them in the long run. The idea is to convince athletes when they admit that they are hurt that they aren't wimping out.

-- credit: Dave Meltzer/Wrestling Observer Newsletter
================================================== ==

Out of all the TE alumni, it had to be him.

He is good on the stick, hopefully he can have a managerial role down the road.
Old 24 May 2004, 03:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

uh Norm, this should go to the News forum.

Besides that, I really feel bad about Chris. out of all the Shittery that Tough Enough produced, the One guy who didn't win was perhaps the best, Mainly on the mic, but still the best of the entire group. i personally liked him, so i Find that it sucks to see his career end.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 04:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I Don't see him working at the WWE anymore, he's too smart, he's been to Harvard so that may land him somewhere else, Maybe he could become a successful Wall Street Jounalist Thingy Guy like Bradshaw, That could lead to some sort of skit with the WWE.....
Old 24 May 2004, 07:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Well, sucks for him but his character bored me to death so I'm glad he's gone. Guess he'll live up to his gimmick and get some kinda job in the buisness world now
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 11:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

moving this to news.....

's too bad about Nowinski.....his gimmick was working well, for one thing.....but for another, I hate to see injuries take away careers.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 07:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Best out of ther TE alumni...what a Shame..The Harvard gimmick wasn't exactly originial..but it got him by..and got decent heat..And I felt he was really coming into his own in the ring before this injury..
Old 24 May 2004, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Good. I hated the guy.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote