ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Guerrero feeling pressure being the WWE Champion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2004, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Guerrero feeling pressure being the WWE Champion

Quote:
Many people backstage are concerned with "Latio Heat" Eddie Guerrero. They feel that the pressure of being WWE Champion is finally starting to take it's toll. The attendance for Smackdown-Brand house shows have been very low over the past few weeks, and when trouble like this occurs, many people try to assign blame to whomever is the current champion.

A lot of people backstage feel that with the weight of carrying Smackdown on his shoulders, Guerrero is trying too hard to please not just the fans but management as well. This attempt to please and work extra hard to help Smackdown out is most likely behind Guerrero's very deep blade job at WWE Judgment Day during his match with John "Bradshaw" Layfield.
Credit PWTorch.com

Horseshit. Thats all I got to say. People who even think for one minute that House attendance has to do with Guerrero, the most over face in the entire company are stupid(Cena too). Maybe its because whoever is writting for SD sucks dick and doesn't know how to write shit.. Maybe its because the show has taken a drastic turn for the worse since the draft. If anything Eddy is what is keeping this show alive, I know I don't watch SD to see a Cruiserweights made jokes and stale storylines, that my 5 year old nephew could do a better job on. Its simple, WWE has been puttin all their efforts into Raw, and because of that SD looks like shit......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote