ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will bleeding or blading be back in the WWE with the Reality Era?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2011, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Morn is on a distinguished road
Default Will bleeding or blading be back in the WWE with the Reality Era?

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I don't want you guys to misunderstand it. I am not one of those fans who is crazy about blood and gore in wrestling. All I want is some blood in brutal matches such as hell in a cell which have lost their meaning lately. With all the changes that have been going on, I think it's a suitable time to bring blood back in the WWE. I've noticed they are no longer hiding accidental bleeding, but what about blading? Thanks.
Morn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2011, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kamil jadach is on a distinguished road

im afraid not see wwe was never as fake as now

the only brutal match i saw in the last 2 years was triple h vs undertaker but it was also very boring

if you want blood switch to ufc at least its real fighting not fake like the wwe
kamil jadach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2011, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kamil jadach is on a distinguished road

im afraid not see wwe was never as fake as now

the only brutal match i saw in the last 2 years was triple h vs undertaker but it was also very boring

if you want blood switch to ufc at least its real fighting not fake like the wwe
kamil jadach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2011, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gifted Gap is on a distinguished road

agreed that its a good time to bring it back..
Gifted Gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2011, 01:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BIGGEST CM PUNK FAN is on a distinguished road

there is no better time to bring it back then now
BIGGEST CM PUNK FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2011, 01:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pook ?? Jays 64-60 T?? C???? is on a distinguished road

No because now with epople getting Hepatitis C it would be stupid for WWE to bring back blood because it'll only hurt superstars more and make them more prone to the disease, and once you have it you can't wrestle anymore.
Pook ?? Jays 64-60 T?? C???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2011, 01:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
ben
Jobber

ben is on a distinguished road

In response to Pook, Hepatitis is a major part of the medical screening that WWE superstars get regularly. You won't get it from someone else if neither of you have it. I'm sure this is all in response to one unproved claim by an indie wrestler that Abdullah The Butcher gave him Hep C. There is no evidence of this ever happening in the WWE, and if I'm honest, this is the only occurence I've ever heard of. As of yet it is unproven as to whether or not that a match against Abdullah is how this guy contracted Hep C, and it could have happened some other way. It's not too dangerous if done properly, safely and with medical staff near by.

I think as long as the WWE is PG, we won't see any blood. I'd like for that to change, but not to the levels of like Ric Flair in TNA where he bleeds every 2 minutes. It should be saved for the biggest of the biggest matches. Some blood in the Cena vs Punk match at SummerSlam really would have improved it and potentially put it above their MITB match IMO. I don't however think it's necessary. Blading was over done many times in the Attitude Era, and it sort of lost it's meaning. I think it should be saved for at most 2 matches per year. Cena vs Punk at SS or MITB as well as Undertaker vs Triple H at WM are the 2 matches that come to mind where blood would have made them that little bit better, but I guess it also makes the wrestlers work harder to make a more memorable match without bleeding.

I agree that we should see blood in a HIAC match, but the problem is that with the HIAC PPV, these matches aren't usually saved for the end of a bitter rivalry, but as just another match on a PPV. I hope that we see a lot of changes like this happen, but like I said, I hope it's not overdone. Blood in moderation can really boost the profile of a match, but overuse it and you're just scarring your wrestlers for life for no good reason.
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2011, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

They should bring it back for matches like Elimination Chamber, Ladder Matches and Hell in a Cell matches. I am not a blood guy myself but it definitely adds to those matches when someone is busted open and bleeding all over the place.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote