ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE looking to Shop Raw to a new channel Next year.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2004, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default WWE looking to Shop Raw to a new channel Next year.

There are rumblings that the WWE may possibly shop Raw around to various networks, since they will more than likely be unable to land the huge deal they did when they moved Raw over to Viacom a few years ago.

There are thoughts that McMahon may talk to Fox, which recently signed TNA to a deal. It is thought that if the WWE were to move over to Fox they would likely bury TNA and their new deal, the same that WWE did to ECW when they signed over a few years ago.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm not sure that would happen. Not many networks are interested in having WWE in their lineup and FOX is one of them.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 02:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

WWE usually brings in good ratings, so yeah, hopefully they land a good deal and bump up and hour....that way I'd be able to watch the whole thing....I get tired easy
Old 17 May 2004, 04:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Fox already has a lot of shows. they have smackdown, well, not on thursdays, but saturdays for us non-satilite/digital cable people.

btw, i thought TNA was going with WGN...?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Hopefully RAW should still remain on a cable channel so that they wouldn't have to do as much bleeping or censoring crap like SD! gets on UPN, it would be an advantage for the people out there who don't have cable, but I still can't say that they should get a new network deal for a station that is part of basic T.V. but thats just my opinion and suggestion, And it'd piss me off if they were to end up on FOX which would possibly bury TNA into the grave, but who knows what could come up? As I can hope that this deal for TNA and possible station switch for RAW goes for the better.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 05:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^like you said I hope it stays on cable televison because I don't want Raw to become censored like SD already is. Plus I really hope they won't bury TNA. I would like for Raw to go back on USA, it would do better IMO
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote