ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

New Push

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2004, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

sabataged is on a distinguished road
Default New Push

The other thread about the next big stars got me thinking about the following wrestlers. I am just wondering how you would push the following guys...

Garrisson Cade & Scott Steiner

I think they should make Cade into HBK's Benjamin. Like have Cade challenge HBK since HBK was his trainer and say how the student will surpass the teacher. Then have HHH get involved and cost him the match. Maybe do this a couple of times, it wouldnt hurt HBK and it gives Cade some credibility. He has a descent look and seems descent in the ring. With the right gimmick/push he could be a viable IC contender.

As for Steiner. If they just give him his old WCW crazy bad ass gimmick. Stick him on Smackdown to give Taker, Cena, and Eddie some new competition they could get good use out of him for the remainder of his contract.

How would you guys push them? If at all
sabataged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like the idea of putting Steiner on SD, as he still has a decent amount of name value. And as a heel, he could be another contender. I actually like the idea of a Stiener/Cena fued. Steiner's got problems though and I doubt he will be doing much with the rest of his time. His fued with Test was pretty good though and he showed some signs of old self.

As far as Cade though, I wouldn't really do much with him at this point. I think there is allready enough talent at the midcard level and don't see him having put in enough time yet anyway. I don't even care enough about him yet, to care what he's doing. Find him some decent tag team gimmick and bring him up like they're doing with La Resistance and they did with WGTT.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 06:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

CountryBoy1.0 is on a distinguished road

Scott Steiner is an enigma to me. His wrestling skill from his days as a tag-team partner has deteriorated poorly, and his appeal is basedpurely on the fact that he went on some steroid rampage in the late '90's at WCW.

Garrison Cade has potential, but he looks right now like the jobber of the week. Give him something to hook onto, and Cade could make himself something worth watching, because he is an excellent wrestler.
CountryBoy1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

put cade in evolution

have steiner interfere in bullrope GAB match
Old 19 Jun 2004, 05:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

why did you bump this?
Old 26 Jul 2004, 03:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

The only way I would push them is in the direction of the door. Cade has zero charisma, and possibly less ability. He is a useless acquisition. Stenier is past his prime, he might be an asset to SD , but even then its doubtful.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
The only way I would push them is in the direction of the door. Cade has zero charisma, and possibly less ability. He is a useless acquisition. Stenier is past his prime, he might be an asset to SD , but even then its doubtful.
I WOULD PUSH THEM INTO A BOTTOMLESS PIT
Old 12 Sep 2004, 02:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Steiner will no longer wrestle in WWE, just to update anyone

and as for Cade, they need a partner for him.. nuff said