ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Steiner Update

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2004, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Steiner Update

Gerweck:

Although Scott Steiner has been physically cleared to wrestle, there are two major things going against him with regard to a WWE return. First, the WWE creative team currently has no plans for him in any upcoming storylines, thus placing Steiner on the back burner should he return. Secondly, there is still lots of concern about his physical durability, thus making the WWE hesitant to put much TV time into him. Should be become sidelined again, all their work would go down the drain. Steiner's current deal is a 2-year contract that was signed at the beginning of 2003 and will expire at the end of this year.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 12:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

LOL I didn't even know Steiner came back,yea same here Forgotten Sin, i could care less
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 12:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Well, He hasen't been on TV yet, and By the looks of things, it isn't going to be any time soon.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 01:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I dont know whether its the ego... Or what? But Vince should sit his fucking writers down and watch some tapes so they can see exactly what made the wrestlers in WcW successful. Sometimes it is best to copy it.

Steiner was a bad mutha fucker. He didnt need to wrestle towards the end... His heat got him over. His heat was the only thing that was keeping fans tuning in. He was just as injured then as he is now. He hasnt lost a step or anything like that. He is the same Steiner. But because either the writers have NO FUCKING GRASP OR CONCEPT OF DECENT TV. Or Vince is to egocentric to take an idea from WcW... Either way Steiner is a diamond which will never be found... cause Vince is still only looking for GOLD.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 04:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

If you noticed Steiner got the most heat most of the time on RAW, Just his mere presence made fans mad, WCW it was more obvious but with today's fans he still make them mad, The Man is the pinnacle of the Heel character......

Excellent Suplexes and Throws but I cringe everytime he throws one of those weird half ass punches or even kicks the opponent.
Old 13 May 2004, 11:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Stiener was fucked as soon as he showed up. Which pisses me off, because by all acounts, he was really into signing with wwe and was working hard for it. A lot of the other big guys who weren't signed seemed to have a shitty attitude and wanted more from wwe than they were willing to give. Steiner was the opposite. He wanted to get out there and be a part of the company. Now they don't have any fucking clue what to do with him (possibly because his name is not HHH, but I'm not sure). Steiner's fued with Test, Test of all ppl, was a great story line. The whole thing with him and Stacey was pulled off great. The fans didn't buy into it, but he still did a good job and worked hard on it. That lazy piece of shit Test ruined the whole thing eventually and WWE decided that it was more important to push Stacey instead of the talent, but that's neither here nor there. Stiener deserves another run. Not to the top, but a serious run. No plans is a cop out. They give Kane a monster push every other month and always find some gay way of getting him involved. bah

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

i aint gonna waste my time posting, i couldnt care less, send him to TNA and he can live off his name
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 05:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::xXx::.
i aint gonna waste my time posting, i couldnt care less, send him to TNA and he can live off his name
Why send a name... THAT CAN SELL. to TNA and let them do exactly what should be done with the character. He wrestled exactly the same way in that match against HHH at the Rumble and NwO as he did in WcW. Why was he successful in WcW??? because as a heel the crowd loves to hate. They hate him so much that they forget that his wrestling isnt Benoit or Kurt Angle. They just wanna boo the fuck out of him. Yet they still buy there freakzilla shirts and there big bad booty daddy T's... His name can generate interest. But the WWe has to show that they care to give the guy a go.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 11:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm pretty disappointed that this news has come out.....Steiner is something that they need right now.....maybe just to give them another heel besides just Evolution.....bah!....this irritates me......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote