ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

GOLDBERG: "I'M DONE - VINCE MCMAHON CAN KISS MY TOOKUS"; AUSTIN - "NEVER SAY NEVER"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2004, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default GOLDBERG: "I'M DONE - VINCE MCMAHON CAN KISS MY TOOKUS"; AUSTIN - "NEVER SAY NEVER"

GOLDBERG & AUSTIN INTERVIEWED AT LAKERS GAME

Quote:
Tonight at halftime of Game 4, LA Fox Sports anchor Larry Burnett interviewed Goldberg and Steve Austin. Here are the highlights

-Burnett referred to Austin as “Stone Cold” but was quickly cut of by Austin who reminded Burnett that he is now only Steve Austin because Vince McMahon owns the name Stone Cold. Austin said it didn’t matter though because Steve Austin still has the same attitude & demeanor and its not about the name, its about the person

-Goldberg said they were at the game because of his friendship w/ Karl Malone. Goldberg is clearly a Lakers fan. Austin reminded both Burnett and Goldberg that he is from San Antonio, but never came right out and said he was a Spurs fan

-Goldberg stated he is still very good friends with both Malone and Shaq.

-Burnett then jokingly asked Goldberg if he owned his own name and, in Steve Austin fashion, said “Hell Yeah”

-Burnett asked Goldberg if and when he was going to go back to wrestling for the WWE. Goldberg said “I’m done – Vince McMahon can kiss my tookus”. Burnett then asked Austin and he more congenially said “never say never”. Burnett then asked Austin about going back even though he’s suffered many injuries and he said you never know what could happen in that business. Burnett must have thought Goldberg was kidding so he asked him again and Goldberg said “I’ll be back approximately 50 yrs after Steve Austin returns”.

-Burnett then asked Goldberg about his movie project “Santa Sleigh”. Goldberg said he enjoys acting, especially when you consider that a 6’4”, 280 crazy jewish guy can play Santa Clause. (Hilarious)

-Burnett wrapped up the segment by thanking both of them & to enjoy the rest of the game. Austin intervened and thanked Goldberg for showing him around LA and how much he really enjoys it here.

Overall, both Austin and Goldberg came across great, except Goldberg is seemingly very bitter towards McMahon. I think we’ve seen the last of Goldberg based on his comments. Most of all I was impressed with Burnett, who is a mainstream sports anchor here in LA who came across as exceptionally knowledgable about Austin, Goldberg, WWE and even went on to say how he finds it interesting how many pro sports athletes enjoy and look up to pro wrestlers. All in all, an excellent segment.
Credit 1wrestling.com

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

too bad they didn't ask about Ted Turner.....

thanks for posting this, Dre.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMAO, friends with Malone? I oh right, Malone was DDP's protege or whatever in WCW

I'm glad Turdberg is done. Though it appears he has burned another bridge. I hope McMahon told him he didn't want him with WWE anymore. I hope McMahon slapped the taste out of his mouth. That faggot never should have even been in the WWE. Fuck him, he has no passion for the business. Get the fuck away and never return you jackass bitch!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

I actually hope Goldberg makes a return, he is very underated...and hated because his okay wrestling skills. I simply like watching him destroying the opponenet.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Goldberg would have been huge if he was marketed right and went to TNA...cause one if Jarrett would get over his ego and let Berg just do his thing as the character he started in WCW it would be huge...Basically cause TNA can bring in people from everywhere and there would be a ton of more folks for him to destroy rather than the 4-5 jobbers in WWE.
Old 12 May 2004, 03:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

Goldberg was doing okay over in Japan, if anyone saw him wrestle over on NJPW (i think) he actually did pretty good

Austin i hope never returns to WWE, all he needs to do now is go to TNA and live off his own name
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Goldberg is gone? Alright atheists, read this and tell me there's no God.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im glad Goldberg is gone but I wish Austin could make a return in the near future
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote