ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Oh No (Jeff Hardy News)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2004, 01:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
why me Oh No (Jeff Hardy News)

Jeff Hardy Return Update; WWE Demand Rehab
Story By: Ryan Cain
May 10, 2004

Jeff Hardy has recently been talking with Jim Ross about a WWE return. However, WWE's major demand is for Jeff to go into rehab before making a television appearance.

At the moment Jeff Hardy is strongly against going into rehab, feeling that it isn't necessary.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 02:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I hope to god we never see Jeff on WWE TV again
Old 11 May 2004, 05:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
I hope to god we never see Jeff on WWE TV again
Well hopefully his return my pull Matt back up to a better status with a fued.....
Old 11 May 2004, 05:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

What's wrong with Jeff anyway? I thought he has descent wrestling skills.....

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 05:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone
What's wrong with Jeff anyway? I thought he has descent wrestling skills.....

Decent Skills?

Hardly, I consider him a sloppy worker, His Half Ass jaw-breaker is hideous and Barrage of Spot Moves is enough to scaworm at when you witness one of his singles matches, Jeff is a Gimmick Wrestler, he needs a Gimmick Match to hide his lack of Mat Talent, That's why most of jeff's Finest Moments are in the TLC or Ladder Matches....
Old 11 May 2004, 08:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

YES! Thank you lord, hes coming back!
Old 11 May 2004, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

hey its hard to be a good worker when your stoned outta your mide so takeing this into concideration he may have been a good worker if he wasnt stoned....... ok mabey not but ya have to admit hes a crazy asshole and not much fear..... also could be the drugs
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

put it this way guys, when i started skating someone told me to get stoned first, so i would just laugh if a fall and cut open my leg or something. Thats what Jeff does. Takes a sick bump and just laughs it off, all because hes a stoner.

WWE is probably the only place for him now anyway. He has no chance at the indy scene. Not after that RoH incident.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 07:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::xXx::.
put it this way guys, when i started skating someone told me to get stoned first, so i would just laugh if a fall and cut open my leg or something. Thats what Jeff does. Takes a sick bump and just laughs it off, all because hes a stoner.

WWE is probably the only place for him now anyway. He has no chance at the indy scene. Not after that RoH incident.
What RoH incident?
Old 11 May 2004, 08:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Decent Skills?

Hardly, I consider him a sloppy worker, His Half Ass jaw-breaker is hideous and Barrage of Spot Moves is enough to scaworm at when you witness one of his singles matches, Jeff is a Gimmick Wrestler, he needs a Gimmick Match to hide his lack of Mat Talent, That's why most of jeff's Finest Moments are in the TLC or Ladder Matches....

LOL, well said Dante....

Norm, Jeff was booed out of the arena last time he was in ROH, do to his poor preformence and the fact that aside from some high spots he isn't a good wrestler at all.

However I wouldn't say that he can't go back to the indy's because of that one time thing. People like Shane Douglas and Justin Crediable to name a few are just two guys who recently were booed out do to a match, and have gone on just fine in the next event. The fans forget, if you give them something new to talk about. Teddy Hart is a nice example......

As far as Jeff, I think Dante said it best........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Great. Matt's gonna be forgotten...again.
Old 14 May 2004, 05:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

when he went into RoH for a match and the crowd laughed and booed him out of the ring
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::