ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

NWA TNA Power rankings for may 10-12

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2004, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default NWA TNA Power rankings for may 10-12

TNA POWER RANKINGS (WEEK OF MAY 10 - 12)

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: THE PHENOMENAL AJ STYLES

WILDCAT CHRIS HARRIS - It's do or die this Wednesday night for the Wildcat, as he finally gets his long-awaited World Title rematch.
RAVEN - Once again, destiny is denied for Raven. But, something tells us he'll be paying close attention to this Wednesday's title match.
JEFF JARRETT - The former champion will get his rematch, but at a time and date of his choosing. Hopefully for him, he's staying sharp.
ABYSS - Got past Sabu and beat Erik Watts last week. This monster is just looking for victims, but how does Goldylocks factor in to his career?
RON "THE TRUTH" KILLINGS - The people's champion, but the NWA World Title continues to elude him. Instead of getting in Russo's face, The Truth should let his in-ring mastery talk for him.

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: KID KASH AND DALLAS

D'LO BROWN AND APOLLO - Hopefully the former champions are over their loss to Kid Kash and Dallas. Getting back in the hunt is what they need to do - quick.
3LIVE KRU - Still the veterans of the tag team division, the 3LK need to focus less on Director of Authority Vince Russo and focus more on getting wins.
THE NATURALS - Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas have been racking up impressive victories on Xplosion, but they need to find their way back on the big Pay-Per-View show.
THE NEW YORK CONNECTION (NYC) - Gilberti and Swinger are reunited, and along with Trinity they make a lethal combination.
PAT KENNEY (FORMERLY SIMON DIAMOND) AND SONNY SIAKI - Tangled in a nasty feud with the New York Connection.
TNA X DIVISION CHAMPION: FRANKIE "THE FUTURE" KAZARIAN

"ORIGINAL PLAYA FROM THE HIMALAYA" SONJAY DUTT - Up 1-0 in the best of three series against The Amazing Red to determine who faces Kazarian for the gold. Next match is this Wednesday.
THE AMAZING RED - Not a good Wednesday for Red;s title hopes. Not only is he down 0-1 against Dutt, but he may have reinjured his knee in the process. Needs a comeback this week.
CHRIS SABIN - The former X Champion sparked Team NWA last week and nearly rallied them against Team Canada. He's at the top of his game right now.
JERRY LYNN - The X Division warrior has brought Team NWA back to life in a big way as they head into the May 26 World X Cup.
"PRIMETIME" ELIX SKIPPER - What time is it?! Primetime for Team NWA and Skipper to look towards May 26. After that, Primetime needs to get back in the X Championship hunt.

credit NWATNA.com
Old 10 May 2004, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I like it when rankings are done. It makes it feel more real, like there is an actual purpose and compitition that is going on.

I also said in an earlier threed that I like how Jarrett is #3 contender and not next in line. This leaves a little room for someone else to be in the picture and not Jeff Jarrett.

I pretty much agree with all the rankings for the most part. And I expect once Harris is done with is journy for the world title. AMW will be back on the tag ranking list.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 11:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yeah the rankings are good if they do it the right way..that was one of the things i liked about the old WCW was the rankings they used a long time ago.