ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What ever happened to Kronic?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2004, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default What ever happened to Kronic?

Remember them two huge guys who where dominating WCW before it went out of buissness? Does anyone know what happened to them?
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 10:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

They're probably dominating the unemployment line right about now
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I know one of them was helping Randy Savage learn to box or something a while ago. They were also in Japan for a while. No idea what they're up to now though
Old 12 Oct 2004, 12:34 AM   #4 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i don't know what happened to them. but i liked them a lot. i hope they can get another chance in the wwe. and hopefully they won't mess them up like they do to every wrestler. but they were one of my favoirite tag teams around.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2004, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
I have a HUGE MANGINA!

Mangina is on a distinguished road

Brian Addams is currently working in Japan and Brian Clarke(aka, Adam Bomb / Wrath) has been working for indie feds all over the world. The WWE is currently insterested in neither, as they are trying to focus on the younger talent now a days, as it seems thats what the fans wanna see.

Quote:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing
Jack made a pass,
and grabbed her ass
And now two of his teeth are missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
LMFAO. Camini finally did something that is hilarious
^^ finally some respect

I HAVE A HUGE MANGINA!!! OH MAN IT'S SO LOOSE YOU CAN DRIVE TRI'S TRUCK THROUGH IT!!! OH MAN I LIKE HAVING TRUCKS IN MY MANGINA IT FEELS SO GOOD CAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT FITS IN MY HUGE LOOSE MANGINA!!!
Mangina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2004, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Last I heard Neither man was wrestling. As one of them(can't remember which) retired do to a sevre injury. I havn't seen Kronick since the Mutoh/Goldberg v. Kronick match a few years back. The annouced on their website I believe that they retired from the business...

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2004, 03:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Didn't they get one match in wwe with Richards as their manager?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yeah they were brought in during the invasion or somewhere near that time, cause Richards brought them in, they got squashed by taker/kane and that was that.
Old 14 Oct 2004, 04:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

The rumour at the time when they left WWE was that they had no willingness to go to OVW as they were asked so that was it...............but that could have been a matt boone rumour so its probably full of shit

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2004, 08:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

yeah i never really heard why they left, i know they were brought in, and i figured the Invasion would soon be over, so they really didn't need them
Old 14 Oct 2004, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

They were let go, because they're match with Undertaker and Kane was awful.

I know it takes 2 to make a match (4 in this case), but who are you gonna blame for a terrible match? Two guys that have been with the company forever, or two guys that just signed?

Glad you agree!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2004, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Shane your right on why they left the WWE. They were asked to go down to OVW and horn their skills more. Adams took it as an insult being he was in the company for many years before as a part of Demolition and Crush, so they went over to Japan. One of them got hurt. But the it doesn't matter Bryan Adams was crap in the ring. Bryan Clark was the only one worth watching towards the end, and it wasn't anything special about him either.....

Old 14 Oct 2004, 05:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i would be insulted too, if i was Clark and Adams and both had major pushes in the 90's as singles competitors in the WWF...but now they werent' good enough for wwe
Old 14 Oct 2004, 05:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

As would I, but Adams truly wasn't a good wrestler at that point. He was slowly fading ever since he broke from Hennig and Rude. Clarke on the Other hand was only getting better as a wrestler. He wasn't nearly as good of a wrestler when he was Adam Bomb in WWF, as he was by the end of his career. IN Japan he actually made me interested in the Kronic matches. Sad that he is gone, and sad that the team itself is gone foe that matter. Because Kronick would have been a good addtition to TNA's tag division. If nothing else then more crediability and wider range of teams......

Old 14 Oct 2004, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

you just like them cause they are called Kronik and talk about 420