ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Your Favorite Mick Foley Match

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Your Favorite Mick Foley Match

I was watching the "Hard Knocks Cheap Pops" dvd and I was watching Mick Foleys favorite matches. I saw the match he had a "Mind Games" with Shawn Michaels and IMO that was one of the best matches he ever had.

So what is your favorite Mick Foley match, it could be from the WWE, WCW, ECW, japan, or any other company he worked for
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Hell In A Cell vs Undertaker or Falls count anywhere against HHH. Both matches were great but if i had to choose i liked the Falls count anywhere more.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 05:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I has to say the hell in a cell match with the undertaker. I've never seen the human body go through THAT much in a wrestling match.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote