ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is the WWE losing momentum.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2004, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Is the WWE losing momentum.....

without a major competitor?.....

do they need to feed off the competition of another major player to consistently put out a better product, or are they making the necessary changes already?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 02:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've been saying this for a while now, without that strong second competitor, WWE became stale. They knew they were the only company, and if the masses wanted wrestling, they would go to WWE. It has backfired big time in their faces with subpar writing, subpar wrestling, subpar everything basically. While it does have its bright spots, the majority is below average.

If a company could somehow rise up and get a TV deal, where they air live shows, WWE might come out of this complacent rut, and actually start trying to impress their fans again, trying to get that edge they had, trying harder because they know if they don't, then there's a whole other hungry company, waiting for the opportunity to have its fanbase grow.

Right now, I can see pieces that could get them back to where they need to be, but without that competition, those pieces won't come together.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The WWE is definatly losing momentum without a competator. I mean...look at shows before ECW and WCW went out of buissness...and look at them now.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I think they are not loosing momentum... They are running out of steam.

Without a second competitor to take seriously and their aititude of "Fuck the fans I know what they want" is whats killing them. But then again I think the company might be done for.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^couldn't have put it better
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 02:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

I hope TNA gets a TV deal