ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Details On Lesnar's Return, Possibly Under A Mask

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2004, 04:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Details On Lesnar's Return, Possibly Under A Mask

The following story originates from MMANews.com :

A few days ago I reported that New Japan Pro Wrestling was considering using Brock Lesnar at their 5/3 Tokyo Dome show against rising Japanese wrestling star, Hiroshi Tanahashi.

The final card for the show has been released, and Tanahashi will be going up against an opponent by the name of "K-1 MASK" during a series of New Japan vs. K-1 matches labeled as "Different Style Fights." New Japan director Fumihiko Uei has stated that he wants either Brock Lesnar or The Predator (Sylvester Terkay) to be the man under the K-1 MASK. Uei is currently in talks with Brad Rhenigans, who is one of Lesnar's trainers, about trying to convince Lesnar to come and work for New Japan.

Uei plans to do as much as possible to get Lesnar to work the show, despite the difficulty of getting Lesnar over to New Japan with his WWE contract.

I'll have more on this story as it unfolds

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Brock wrestling again will turn out like Jeff hardy at ROH, he'll be booed out of the building.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

Not happening. I'll garuntee you that 100% right now. He's completely focused on the NFL right now and probably wont ever go back to wrestling of any form, Japan or the WWE.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

LOL now MMA is lying? Ok sure.
Old 14 Apr 2004, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Who said they were lying? They probably very well are interested in him, but he's not going. He has about as much interest in pro wrestling now as Paris Hilton does of moving to the Amazon.

I know that is hard for you to believe, Dade. As you take everything the internet feeds you with a shit eating grin and ask for seconds. I mean, if it's on a wrestling website, how can it NOT be 100% true, right?

Last edited by Jaden; 14 Apr 2004 at 07:32 PM.
Old 14 Apr 2004, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

I just don't believe anyone who says they are a celebrity's buddy on a internet messege forum. For all I know you're some bearded lady from Zimbabwe. So excuse me if I don't take your word for it. You are about as reliable as those "shit-feeding" news sites as you call them.
Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't think Brock can wrestle for another federation while still under contract with the WWE. I'm sure Vince isn't such a pushover that he is gonna allow Brock not to wrestle for him but wrestler for other promotion when he feels like it, while the entire time being under WWE contract...

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 09:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Me neither, nobody's given the impression that Vince officially released Brock. WWE's site just wished him luck. But Jaden probably thinks it's a lie too. Right, dude?
Old 15 Apr 2004, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden
Not happening. I'll garuntee you that 100% right now. He's completely focused on the NFL right now and probably wont ever go back to wrestling of any form, Japan or the WWE.

I agree with him 100%
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 08:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
Me neither, nobody's given the impression that Vince officially released Brock. WWE's site just wished him luck. But Jaden probably thinks it's a lie too. Right, dude?
They always wish wrestler's the "best of luck" when they leave the WWE, no matter what they do. And Vince never released Brock.....BROCK QUIT. They are two different things. He walked.....he doesn't work for the WWE or Vince McMahon anymore. He does not have anything to do with professional wrestling anymore WWE or New Japan or NWA or any other wrestling promotion you can think of....get it, dude?

Seems to me that you think because the WWE didn't word it on their website in an indisputable manner, you think that he's doing everything under the guidance and approval of Vince McMahon and it's some super secret plot to infiltrate the NFL for the failure of the XFL.

Old 15 Apr 2004, 09:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

They said O'Haire was released, they said Simmons was released. They even said Terri parted ways. They said good luck to Kurt when he tried the Olympics again. Did he quit?
Old 15 Apr 2004, 10:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Fine. I give up. Believe what you want. that it's all some sort of conspiricy. Brock is really still with the WWE and is training for the NFL at the Titan towers and will show up to training camp with Vince and the WWE Title.

Old 15 Apr 2004, 11:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Jaden BTW, is Brock dating Sable or not? Cause you said they weren't but all I ever hear elsewhere is they are.
Old 16 Apr 2004, 10:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

I have never seen Sable inside the state of Minnesota, other than for a WWE show. He's still married to Nikki, who is down in Arizona with him while he trains for the NFL. It's weird how the internet says he's dating Sable (old enough to be his mother for Christ sake), yet says he's still living with Nikki.

When you actually know a wrestler(s), you quickly come to see how full of shit the internet sites really are. That guy who got fired from the NY Times for fabricating stories would fit right in with these internet "reporters" nicely.

Old 16 Apr 2004, 11:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I have a shirt for Brock to wear when he goes to New Japan.

It should read: BLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Toof is offline   Reply With Quote