ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Official NWA TNA PPV Preview - 4/7/04 (PPV Results will be posted here)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Official NWA TNA PPV Preview - 4/7/04 (PPV Results will be posted here)

Here is the official NWA TNA PPV Preview for April 7th, 2004:

AMERICAS X CUP: MEXICO vs. UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
On Wednesday, April 7, teams from Mexico and The United Kingdom (UK) will compete in a one-night series to bring the X-style to a new level and claim ownership of the Americas X Cup! Current champions Team Mexico from the AAA promotion look to continue their win streak in the ongoing event!

Current champions Team Mexico have been solid in recent months, dominating their international opponents and making an impact in TNA in the process! Thus far, Mexico has remained champs of the growing international X competition!

TEAM AAA (defending champions): Hector Garza (captain), Mr. Aguila, Abismo Negro and Heavy Metal.

VS.

TEAM UK: Dave Taylor (captain/manager), Robbie Dynamite, Frankie Sloan, James Mason and "Xtreme" Dean Allmark.

THE RULES:

ONE NIGHT INTER-PROMOTIONAL PAY-PER-VIEW TO DETERMINE THE AMERICAS X CUP TITLEHOLDERS - DEFENDING CHAMPIONS TEAM MEXICO FROM THE AAA PROMOTION OR TEAM UNITED KINGDOM (UK) MANAGED BY BRITISH WRESTLING LEGEND DAVE TAYLOR.

POINT SYSTEM BASED - INCLUDING THE BIG EIGHT MAN ELIMINATION MAIN EVENT!

THE MATCHES:

FOUR (4) SINGLES MATCHES
TWO (2) TAG TEAM MATCHES
BRITISH X-STYLE VS. LUCHA LIBRE!!!

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN - AN EIGHT MAN ELIMINATION MATCH - MEXICO VS. THE UNITED KINGDOM (UK) - ALL EIGHT SUPERSTARS IN A BRITISH X-STYLE AND LUCHA LIBRE ELIMINATION MATCH TO DETERMINE FINAL POINT STANDINGS!

ALSO ON THE SHOW: THE FINALS OF THE NWA TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT

New NWA World Tag Team Champions will also be crowned on April 7, as the Finals of the tournament will take place on Pay-Per-View! The X Cup Tournament and the Tourament Finals in ONE NIGHT!

THE FINALS FOR THE GOLD:

Kid Kash and Dallas vs. Low Ki and Christopher Daniels

Credit: NWATNA.com

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
MEXICO RALLIES TO BEAT THE UNITED KINGDOM TO REMAIN AMERICAS X CUP CHAMPIONS!

For the third straight Americas X Cup event, Team Mexico from the AAA promotion are going home defending champions!

The one-night X style spectacular kicked off with the opening round of singles matches, which saw Team Mexico dominant as they gained an early 3-1 lead.

The results of the singles matches were as follows:

Team Mexico's Mr. Aguila beat Team United Kingdom's "Xtreme" Dean Allmark
Team Mexico's Heavy Metal upended Team United Kingdom's Robbie Dynamite
Team Mexico Captain Hector Garza downed Team United Kingdom's Frankie Sloan
Team United Kingdom Captain James Mason beat Team Mexico's Abismo Negro

The United Kingdom kicked it up in the tag team rounds, as interference by UK manager David Taylor evened up the score 3-3 going into the big Eight Man Elimination. The results of the tag team matches were as follows:

Team United Kingdom's Frankie Sloan and Robbie Dynamite beat Team Mexico's Hector Garza and Mr. Aguila

Team United Kingdom's "Xtreme" Dean Allmark and James Mason upended Team Mexico's Heavy Metal and Abismo Negro

And in the final Eight Man Elimination to determine the Americas X Cup Champions, Team Mexico retained the trophy after double moonsaults by Hector Garza and Mr. Aguila led to the United Kingdom's elimination!

Congratulations go out to Team Mexico from AAA, along with owner and promoter Antonio Pena, who have been dominant in all the Americas X Cup contests so far! However, rumors have it that next month, we could see a new "World X Cup" event with several teams involved! Without a doubt, the month of May could be the true test of Team Mexico's reign!

Also on the Pay-Per-View, the finals of the NWA World Tag Team Title Tournament were held to crown new champions, as Low Ki and The Fallen Angel faced Kid Kash and the monster newcomer Dallas! Daniels and Low Ki nearly had the gold won several times, but it was Kash's continued underhanded tactics - not to mention Dallas' punishing sitdown powerbomb variation - that won Kash and Dallas the gold! Next up for Kash and Dallas is their first title defense this Wednesday night against D'Lo Brown and Apollo!
Credit NWA-TNA.com

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Kid Kash and Dallas vs. Low Ki and Christopher Daniels,now thats going to be great!
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

to what i've heard so far, dallas is a prety decent performer. it also seems TNA is really milking This X-Cup too much. I'm betting there's going to be a full-World tournament soon to end it all, and Mexico will still win it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 12:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sounds Like An Alright Show...Too Bad I can't see it because of My PPV Provider...But I keep up with TNA results..