ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which is The Best Specialty Match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Apr 2004, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Which is The Best Specialty Match?

There really are so many of them at this point that I will be impossiable for me to think of all of them off hand. But in your opinion which is the best specialty match that gets your heart pumping and you excited about watching, short list:

Scaffle Match
Indian Death Strap Match
Cage Match
WW3
Royal Rumble
Exploiding Barbwire match
Ladder Match
TLC
Falls count anywhere match
Tables Match
War Games
Hell in a Cell
Ultimate X
Barbwired Match
Barbed Wire Ladder Match

Okay name some more cause I know that I missed some, but which ones are the best of the best......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 07:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

hell in a cell would be my pick, but there have been too many of them, so id say tlc ..... there arent enough gimmick matches specifically for tag teams, and tlc made some excellent memories ...... as well, they werent killed by occurring every 6 months....

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 10:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

War Games...War Games '87 Is Probably My Favourite War Games There Is...

It Doesn't Overly Rely On The Gimmick, Or Guys Doin' Crazy Ass Spots...Emphasizes The Match Ups And The Feuds Goin' On In The Cage

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 09:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

figured my WCW buddy Slash would say War Games here.....I'll never forget the picture of War Games with Flair being stretchered out.....can't think of the year for some reason.....around '94......

I'm going with the Elimination Chamber, War Games and then the Scaffold match.....Night of the Skywalkers.....what a rush!

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 10:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Old school : it has to be War Games, I mean it that time this kind of a match was Bloody & never been done before "not to my knowledge". 2 rings, 2 teams, 1 cage to hold them in, you do the math....

New school :

1-"WW3" World War 3, has to be one of the biggest "if not the biggest" Battle Royal type of match. 3 rings, 60 wrestlers, 20 wrestlers in each ring.

2-Elimination Chamber, one of the newest cell/cage matches.

3-Ultimate X : I saw the 1st one, it was one of the best Cruiserweight/X Division Specialty Match.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

War Games to me is just classic. It was nice to see it agian last year in MLW, but that most likly will always be my #1 match. LOL, Slash WG 87' they beat JJ to a pulp, he was bloody as hell.

Also WW3 was just so exciting, as was the Lethal Lottery. Pretty much I always thought NWA came up with the best concepts, except WW3 which was a WCW thing.

Also The concept of Ultimate X is very fun to watch.

NWA(not TNA) came up with the first Barbwired Ladder match to my knowledge and that was pretty damn good also.

Also Scaffle and TLC matches are good if done like once every 2 years......Well the scaffle match I guess is good every day, but there would be no more wrestlers after month number 6.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 08:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Hell in a cell(Undertaker vs mankind)

TLC(wrestlemania 17)

they are my picks
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

How Can You Not Love The War Games?...WW3 was a very good concept,I enjoyed watching it...And I really like The Elimination Chamber..When you can get the Right 6 guys in there..
Old 08 Apr 2004, 04:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sometimes you have to keep it simple. I'd have to say the Royal Rumble. I love WW3 but you can actually see what is happening throughout the Rumble. With WW3 you simply just have to focus on a ring and keep switching.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 05:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Oh, i never seen the royal rumble on the list.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 06:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

War Games is the Triple Cage Matches Right?

Well the Triple Cage and World War 3 owned, I think luger won one which seemed fucking stupid at the time......