ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestlers Who Use Martial Arts...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2004, 10:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Wrestlers Who Use Martial Arts...

For Some Wrestlers...It's a kind of gimmick...Some,such as Tajiri and Ultimo Dragon Use it as Their Primary Type of Offense...So What do you think of the wrestlers who use Kicks and Martial Arts as their Primary Type of Offense?....Or in Other Words...Do You like that Style of offense in Pro Wrestling?
Old 04 Apr 2004, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If someone is good at it, like Tajiri is, then I like it. Takiri looks like a natural at it. His moves don't seem to just come of nowhere just to do a spot.

If someone looks fucking retarded executing every single kick every time he's in the ring like RVD, I hate it. RVD forces his moves in eveyr match. It doesn't look natural, therefore I hate when he does it.

So it all depends on who does it, and if they do it naturally
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 02:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm not a big fan of that type of wrestling. I always find it kinda silly. And they always use a bunch of kicks and call it martial arts or whatever. Blackman used to use those stupid sticks all the time. At least they don't call the kendo stick martial arts. They used to say that shit about x-pac when he'd do some jumping spinning kick. Like "Whoah, look at that martial arts training!!!!11!!1! Edumacated feet!!!11!1!" It's just a kick Tajiri is fine because he doesn't try to make it look like wrestling karate. But for most cases, it's too corny for me and I'd rather see something more traditional than these wacky hybrids. Hell, it seems the most powerfull kick in the whole wwe is rikishis

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

im not a big fan eether because it is kind of boring to watch. if the people that used martial arts used it a little less than it would be fine..... its annoying just kicking and punching
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Like Stick said it all depends on who the wrestler is who uses the kicks. I personally find most of Lo-Ki's matches to be extremly enjoyable and entertaining, and his kicks he spreeds out as to not make them look like he is using them to much. AJ Styles to me is another person who incorporates kicks from time to time and makes them look good. Guys like X-Pac kinda had spots for kicks and weren't that fun to watch. Dragon depending on what fed he is in uses kicks in different ways, and so some times I think he focuses to much on kicks while other time i think that he incorporates them in with his scientific style. As long as it isn't over board then I truly don't mind it. Booker T and RVD to me do it a little to much, though this past thursday on SD I thought that he did have one of his first good matches of the year where he did throw some kicks out of nowhere with Charlie Haas.

Personally my favorite wrestler to watch is Yuji Nagata because he does it the best and handles him self in the ring. Also Kawada but he is more about powerkicks n shit.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Ya i also hate when RVD,does his shity kicks,hell there cool the first few times but then it's out the door,it makes me sick!

But then we got people like Tajiri...now he is great, i mean out of know where POW!!,he kicks the damn guys head off.

Then we had people like steve blackmen,he was alright i guess...he could pull it off,he wasent as bad ad RVD and he was not as good as Tajiri,but thats just my opinion.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 07:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Hell, it seems the most powerfull kick in the whole wwe is rikishis
Psyche, that would be Shelton Benjamin
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote