ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Ric Flair's WWF Run.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2004, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default Ric Flair's WWF Run.

I was watching the Ric Flair DVD the other day and he said his WWE stint was the best year and a half of his career. If he loved it so much, why did he return to WCW?
Old 01 Apr 2004, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Because he was lieing, like everyone does on a WWE produced item. Flair like I said before was treated like Benoit is being treated now as the World Champion. Overshadowed by someone else at all times. Flairs run in WWF not only made him look weeker then ever but in the end he just looked like a bitch. He got bitched slapped by Savage, bitch slapped by Hart and then bitch slapped by Hennig and booted out of the company. If those were the best years of his life then wow. His 3 month in some change title reign as the world champ was nothig spectacular, as he never had one match that was memerable for that title unless it was Savage spanking ass or Hart technically destroying him. Then he teamed with Scott Hall for a bit and jobbed to Hennig and Savage for a few months. I really don't see what was so special about his run in WWF with the exception of the Rumble in which he won his title.

He came back to NWA and won the World title in a classic match against former Horsemen Barry Windham and reformed the 3/4 of the original Horsemen with Ole at his side. Truly the only thing Flair would have had a problem with NWA was backstage shit in when he was fired from the company in 91'.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 10:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

His stint wasn't THAT bad. His matches at Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania stood out, and at least he was treated better than Dusty Rhodes in his WWE stint.
Old 02 Apr 2004, 12:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundgarden420
His stint wasn't THAT bad. His matches at Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania stood out, and at least he was treated better than Dusty Rhodes in his WWE stint.

Thats just what I said his only time shinning was RR and The match against Savage at Mania and his match agaisnt Hart. Other then that there is nothing that stands out for Flair. Even the rumble win was overshadowed by the Hogan/Sid fued that began then and there, what do you think?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 08:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I Agree With Dre, Alot Of People Spit Shit 'Cause Its A WWE Product...

Flair Was Bitched Out To Hart At A House Show, Now World Title's Have Changed Hands At House Shows But For That To Happen To Ric Flair Is Pathetic...Flair Never Got The Money Match With Hogan For Whatever Reason, Even Though They Had The "Real Champion" Angle

Speakin' Of That, Funny How Vince Talked About In The Monday Night Wars DVD, How Bischoff Used All These Dirty Tactics But Vince Never Stopped Flair From Showin' That Belt On WWF Television Even Though Flair Bought It And Could Basically Store It In The Closet...Once Again Proof Of Dre's Statement Where WWE Distorts All The Facts In Their Favour

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote