ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who is the Most overrated wrestler in the World today......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Who is the Most overrated wrestler in the World today......

Nice and simple question, who is it?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Triple H and Ultimo Dragon. Randy Orton too.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

RVD, when it comes to the general public.

HBK, Matt Hardy, and John Cena come to mind as well.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Most overrated either of now OR of all time and still in the ring: Lex Luger, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Goldberg, Buff Bagwell, HHH, John Cena(somewhat) and well uh yeah Randy Orton.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 03:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Most overrated wrestler would have to be, John Cena, Matt Hardy, Kane and The Undertaker. I do actually think that Triple H is rated highly simply because he is one of the most hated heels today, good on the mic and a good in ring wrestler so the rating he gets are well deserved, IMO. People say he doesn't put anyone over, but hes puts over Shelton and tapped cleanly to Benoit and yet people are still not satisfied.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 08:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

the Most overrated wrestler(s) in the World today :

1-Jeff Jarrett.

2-HHH.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 09:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The most overrated wrestlers that come to my mind, are John Cena, Randy Ortan, Goldberg, The Rock, and Stone Cold.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 02:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

Ultimate Warrior, though I loved him when I was a kid. Oh and I know I'm going to be bashed for this, but Owen Hart is highly overrated, mainly due to the sympathy of his death. Now don't get me wrong, he WAS a very talented athlete and put on great matches. But his legacy is overrated. Yes, I know a good number of you will say he's underrated, and he was, BEFORE his death. I respect the guy though and I loved his match with his brother Bret, but that was really the only highlight of his career. If he wouldn't have died, that match he was going to have would've been forgotten. But god rest his soul.
Old 01 Apr 2004, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Benoit Mark

RuMan is on a distinguished road

Most overrated wrestlers...

I say, Hulk Hogan, Goldberg, and Lex Luger are the top three that come to mind

join now: http://www.kashforums.uni.cc/Forum/
RuMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 02:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Chris Benoit is the most overrated wrestler in wrestling today.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 03:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

you know what's scary, Exo.....I almost wrote that exact same thing.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 04:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundgarden420
Ultimate Warrior, though I loved him when I was a kid. Oh and I know I'm going to be bashed for this, but Owen Hart is highly overrated, mainly due to the sympathy of his death. Now don't get me wrong, he WAS a very talented athlete and put on great matches. But his legacy is overrated. Yes, I know a good number of you will say he's underrated, and he was, BEFORE his death. I respect the guy though and I loved his match with his brother Bret, but that was really the only highlight of his career. If he wouldn't have died, that match he was going to have would've been forgotten. But god rest his soul.
Would have been? I can't remember who he was going to fight or when it was anymore.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 05:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^Sunday, May 23rd, 1999, Kemper Arena, Kansas city. Over The Edge. Blue Blazer vs The Godfather.

I've said before he gets more props for dying than he did for living, but at least show a little respect for the man.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Jeff Jarrett to me is the most overrated wrestler in the world. I really don't understand what in the hell anyone ever saw in this guy. And now he is nothing more then hurting the TNA as their head guy.

Misawa is also another guy in the world who is overrated, no selling ass.....

and of course John Cena is grossly overrated.

SG420 about Owen, it is very true, the one thing that gets me is when people say he would have been World Champ and shit, when I make the point regressing in ones career isn't exactly the road to being the number one man in the company......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I say HHH, i mean look there are better out there, and he gets treated like the best there ever was..makes me sick!
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote