ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who has the overall best finisher?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2004, 03:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Who has the overall best finisher?

Who do you think in the entire wrestling world, has the best finisher today in sports? There are so many now that everyone has to have one that kind of sticks out in their mind as the best of the best. Who in your mine has the best finisher today?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2004, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

Triple H- the pedigree is the most dominant move in the WWE it is unstopable wWHEN HE HITS IT but it is also one of the most easy to reverse.

Tajiri- Buzzsaw Kick, it happens so fast you dont even know what hit you until after you are pinned and you are already just trying to get up when he sets it upand that is what makes it unstopable.

I dont think any top rope moves are good because to me if you just jump from the top rope without doing and "move" in mid-air then it will be equally affective and the Five Star Frog Splash just looks cool and same with the Swantan Bomb. i think they are all equally affective because all the are doing is landing on the person but in style!
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2004, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

victorias widows peak looks fucking cool, and it could be really dangerous if done incorrectly

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 05:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'll have to say Triple H's pedigree is the best finisher today, that move looks devastating. Its hurts the neck, shoulders, chest, knees and head, ouch! Christopher Daniels' Angel's Wings looks pretty cool as well.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Proud TNA Supporter

Direct has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Direct

Five Star Frog Splash - by RobVanDam

Implant DDT - by Gangrel

NOVEMBER 16, 2006 - 9:00PM ON SPIKETV
Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 07:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Batista's sit-out powerbomb.....massive power......

don't like the frog splash as a finisher.....too much damage to the person delivering the move......

when Orton used the spike DDT off the turnbuckle it looked pretty cool as well.....if he would use it more often.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Man, if only Hurricane still used the Vertebreaker

I'm also partial to Shelton's Superkick. His OWNS the Has Been Kid's

Batista's Sit Out Powerbomb is wicked powerful too.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yes Oeo,The Spike DDT looks ver painful and Devestating...My Personal Favorite is Christopher Daniels Angel Wings...Anyone who has seen it knows why..
Old 31 Mar 2004, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

AJ Style's Finsher "The Style's Clash" is one sick new finisher.

and yeah, Batista's Power Bomb is one of the sickest Power Bomb I have ever seen in a long time.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Like Stick and Raven said David Batista's Sitout PowerBomb is just so damn impactful.

Also Benjimen does have a better kick then HBK on so many different levels. For one unlike Michaels who practically telegraphs his move by stomping and making rukus for no good reason, other then to make the oponent look stupid as to if he didn't hear it coming, Sheltons just looks better.

AJ Styles Styles Clash and Chris Daniels Angles Wings, are my two most favorite finishers at the moment.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote