ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should Eddie be considered an all time great?.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2004, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Should Eddie be considered an all time great?.....

Eddie Guerrerro.....should he be considered an all time great now that he has become the Heavyweight champion?.....or is he just an overblown cruiserweight that needs to just go away......

giveth.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Before Eddy became the WWE Champion, he was a great wrestler. This title is just icing on the cake that Eddy has baked over the last 15 years. Overblon Cruiserweight is something that he is not for the main reason that he has proven that he can preform on any scale of match. He is able to wrestle a triditional match, something that most cruiserweights aren't able to do.

He is also a making history as we speak. Not to mention he is the first Mexican Champion, and has come a long way. In a promotion that makes you hold back on a lot of the move-sets and arsenal Eddy has overcome that obsticle and put forth nothing but great matches. He is one of the few in the WWE today that is able to put together a nice story inside of the ring and grab the crowds attention at the same time. If it wasn't for Eddy and Angle wrestlemania 20 would have had 2 good matches. Eddy has proven that he is a great maineventer, dispite what some critics say he is solid inside that ring and gives it his all. I laugh at the poeple who said he was done a year ago because of his problem. And I have been supportive of Eddy since day one in ECW. I have watched him become the man, I was happy when he became the US champion in WCW and even more happy that he is now the head of the WWE. He is truly someone who I can watch again and again inside of the ring. Something that in the WWE is hard to say about maybe 75% of the roster. I hope that his title reign last for some time being that Eddy can make people look even better then they are inside of that ring and has traits that will make him go down as a legend in the future

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, I was hoping this was a little more controversial than that.....too bad.....

Eddie is a great wrestler.....but in the end, will he be another Ric Flair?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Eddie is a great wrestler, and will probably will the title a couple more times, but I don't think he will become another Ric Flair.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 08:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I think he is going to go down as one of the more un-heralded stars in wrestling. The casual fan will remember, but not go nuts over him. He will never be a household name. He will, however, have loyal fans that will talk about him for years, but not much more...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote