ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what does HHH do now?.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2004, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default what does HHH do now?.....

does he stay a heel and continue to go after the title?.....

does he make a turn and feud with someone to push them towards the title?.....

let's hear it.....we've heard over and over about his backstage antics, his politics.....whatever.....but we haven't heard about the good things he does or doesn't do.....

giveth......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 12:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Most likly HHH will engage in a fued with Edge or someone from the lockerroom who was cheering for him when he was drafted, for the next month. After HBK defeats Benoit for the title. HHH and HBK will square off or the world title. This is how I see it though it could be ccompletly wrong.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 04:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hopefully Triple H will stay heel, turning him face would be a bad idea, IMO. I think he'll probably feud against someone else before going for the title, strangely enough i think he'll feud against Shelton Benjamin. I think by Summerslam Triple H will be the World Heavyweight Champion once again.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

well the main event pig HHH has done it again folks. Something that continues to not surprise me any more. Forget all the speculation cause MR MAIN EVENT himself (raw anyway) has without a word of explaination placed himself in the mainevent at backlash. Thats 21 staight months and counting......if only the bleak was still around.....my bet is still on

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 01:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, I was glad that he put Benjamin over on Raw......but it's odd to me that he can't go one ppv without being in the main event.....something's afoot......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2004, 09:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

HHH Is The Game, He Has Simply Been The Backbone Of This Company For Years On End... Would Benoit Be Such A Great Champion Had He Not Had Such A Great Heel To Feed Off Of...The Answer Is No.

Is There Any Other Heel (Other Than Angle) Who Can Truly Carry A Company PPV In And PPV Out...No. HHH Has Done That, So Why Wouldn't He Be In The Main Event. Your Thinkin' Is Flawed, Because He's A Good Heel, The Only Heel Who Can Wrestle...Wait, I Have No Idea What You Are Thinkin' Shaneberg

Another HHH Face Turn Will Just Flop, In Order To Be A Great Face, You Need A Great Heel, And Unless Flair And Company Become The Baddest Heels This Side Of The 4 Horsemen, It Won't Work....Now, If All The Jobbers Who Got Their Asses Handed To Them Turned Heel And Went Against HHH, That Would Be Something...

HHH Is The MVP Of The WWE, Simply Keep Doin' What He's Doin'...Wrestling Great Matches And Buildin' New Stars...Funny How Everyone Bitches About There Fav. Star Losin' One Match And Bein' Buried Forever But Trips Could Go On A Barry Horowitz Losin' Streak And Still Be More Over Than Hurrijobber

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2004, 06:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game
HHH Is The Game, He Has Simply Been The Backbone Of This Company For Years On End... Would Benoit Be Such A Great Champion Had He Not Had Such A Great Heel To Feed Off Of...The Answer Is No.

Is There Any Other Heel (Other Than Angle) Who Can Truly Carry A Company PPV In And PPV Out...No. HHH Has Done That, So Why Wouldn't He Be In The Main Event. Your Thinkin' Is Flawed, Because He's A Good Heel, The Only Heel Who Can Wrestle...Wait, I Have No Idea What You Are Thinkin' Shaneberg

Another HHH Face Turn Will Just Flop, In Order To Be A Great Face, You Need A Great Heel, And Unless Flair And Company Become The Baddest Heels This Side Of The 4 Horsemen, It Won't Work....Now, If All The Jobbers Who Got Their Asses Handed To Them Turned Heel And Went Against HHH, That Would Be Something...

HHH Is The MVP Of The WWE, Simply Keep Doin' What He's Doin'...Wrestling Great Matches And Buildin' New Stars...Funny How Everyone Bitches About There Fav. Star Losin' One Match And Bein' Buried Forever But Trips Could Go On A Barry Horowitz Losin' Streak And Still Be More Over Than Hurrijobber
Now you wanna try and nitpick me... Good luck.

Best heel on the show??? I THINK NOT... Needed, to put Benoit over at Mania... Yeah no doubt although a Benoit v Lesnar for the title would have went JUST AS WELL. How many times do i have to tell you this... A HEEL IS NOT MEANT TO DOMINATE ALL THE FUCKING FACES. Knowing what you know... You should fucking realise this.

Being able to wrestle is NOT A PRE REQUISITE ANYMORE. All you have to do is sell yourself to the crowd. YET NOONE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT WHILE HHH IS FUCKING IN THE MAIN EVENT.

HHH is only the MVP of the WWe cause we dont get a chance to appreciate anyone elses talent. Do you know Backlash will be the first PPV since last year that RAW has had a main event... And a sub main event worth paying for??? You wanna know why...? Cause he had no chance to fucking bury EDGE.

Again NOONE is doubting that HHH could go on a year long losing streak and still be more over then Lance Storm. That doesnt mean he should go on year long streaks without not being in the main event...

ALL he had to do was take three or four months away from the main event... and i wouldnt have had a worry. But its the fact that he flagrantly pushes his sorry ass into the main event when A) there is no need B) he had multiple other avenues to choose from which didnt involve the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE.

And finally if you ever again claim that HHH puts people over... I will fucking freak... The bloke hasnt put a person over in 21 months without something being done in return...A) he puts Shawn over at Summerslam, Survivor Series... Then Armageddon Shawn jobs in a two out of three falls match.(which was piss weak mind you)
Goldberg in a match at whatever that RAW PPV's name was... Then has Goldberg job to him in piss weak circumstances.
Benoit made him tap on the greatest stage of all. And i will guarantee right fucking now. Benoit will lay down CLEAN in his hometown...

Old 04 Apr 2004, 06:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
And i will guarantee right fucking now. Benoit will lay down CLEAN in his hometown...
I think me and you, need to have a bitch bet.
Old 04 Apr 2004, 05:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I honestly can see Benoit holding the title till Summerslam, where HBK will win in the Elimination chamber, HHH and he feud.

Till then, HHH will likely work programs with Edge, He might put Shelton Benjamin over, Prolly a month working with Y2J....

Oh well... Benoit might end up just dropping it at Bad Blood to Trips...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2004, 11:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you could see hhh and hbk joining back up again and fueding with evolution...of course that probally won't happen, but just a thought...looks like they are going to keep him a bad guy, but he probally has another movie, and will not be a factor in the beniot/hbk match at backlash, like hbk was a factor in the decision for beniot to win the title..it just helps the match go longer with an extra man.
Old 05 Apr 2004, 12:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Why shouldnt HHH be in the main event at Backlash?
Isn't the previous belt holder entitled to a rematch?

Give the man a break, he's just doing his job.
Old 05 Apr 2004, 12:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite
Why shouldnt HHH be in the main event at Backlash?
Isn't the previous belt holder entitled to a rematch?

Give the man a break, he's just doing his job.
i hope that isn't directed at me...anyways i hope the triple threat gets another stipulation to add to the match.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 12:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
i hope that isn't directed at me...anyways i hope the triple threat gets another stipulation to add to the match.
not directed at anyone specific DC, I'm just saying

the guy who lost the belt should get a rematch, thats what he's getting...he's entitled

dont expect him to stay in the title picture.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 09:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It's HBK who doesn't belong in the title picture. What the fuck has he done that has been worthy of main eventing like 10 times in a row? He really only wrestles PPVs, and he's been a loser for the past while. He should stop being a fucking spotlight whore

Anyways, as for HHH, it's in my gut that Benoit will retain. HHH will then feud with Benjamin for a while, and then probably Edge.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 03:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite
not directed at anyone specific DC, I'm just saying

the guy who lost the belt should get a rematch, thats what he's getting...he's entitled

dont expect him to stay in the title picture.
HHH jobbed... His direction should have been taken off the world title due to all the shit that went down during the draft lottery...

A) should have owed Bischoff a favour for getting him back on RAW, i thought that was going to be the Edge v HHH match.
B)He should have addressed the fact that he came out in a Smackdown T-shirt even though he said he was RAW through and through.
C)Evolution could have severely turned on HHH due to him and the Smackdown incident.
D)HHH could have held some sort of allegiance with Heyman, Same thing. The Smackdown shirt.

All of this would have been believeable with HHH not getting a return shot yet... Benoit v HBK would have sold just as well. With it being in Canada

I would have had Bischoff real pissed at HHH upon getting back on RAW... along with Edge returning... and had a Edge v HHH match at Backlash with Kane as the special referee to whip ass. So Edge and HHH come off as big faces... and Kane comes off as he should... FUCKING DOMINATING.