ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which Independent Federation has the highest quality of wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2004, 04:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Which Independent Federation has the highest quality of wrestling?

When looking at all the Indy promotions, which one do you think stands out amongst the rest when it comes to the quality of wrestling? Here are a few to choose from, feel free to add some to the list if you think one xzibts one of the following

OVW
ECWA
Jersey All-Pro
CZW
Chaotic
Ring of Honor
3PW
Hardway
NWA-Wildside
Heartland Wrestling
Pro Wrestling WORLD-1

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2004, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, OVW is the minor leagues to the WWE......but I think you have to look at Heartland for the purity (?) that is pro wrestling......

these guys promo their hearts out, beat each other half to death in the hopes that one day they'll get to the WWE?.....no, they do it because they love the sport that is entertainment.....they love pro wrestling.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 06:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Not all of the indy wrestling is shown here in the UK, but from the most i've seen i'll have to say ROH is the best when it comes down to wrestling, especially when Homicide steps into the ring, theres another but i can't remember whats its called i think its called FWA, that one is really good aswell.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 04:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm going to Go with ROH...The Honor System is a really cool thing in my opinon,and can lead to some very good storylines...Are they a challenger to the WWE?..Probably not...But They're still a great indy fed.
Old 01 Apr 2004, 03:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

To me its a tie between World One and ROH, with CZW and Wildside following shortly after World One to me just puts on some classic matches and ROH like everyone else explained has a nice system going on. With ROH I guess I would also bill JAPW, but I think they lack certain things that make ROH stand out more. I do think that ROH was on its way to becoming much bigger then it was, but a wrench was thrown into the plan a little, and it will most likly take a little longer to gain the publicity and popularity they were heading for.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote