ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If You Could Only Watch the Match's.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2004, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default If You Could Only Watch the Match's.......

If you could watch the matches of only one tag team past or present, which would choose, and why?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2004, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I would have to say Harlem Heat. I wasn't too big of a wrestling fans back then, but now that i am everyone keeps telling me how good they were.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2004, 06:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Scott and Rick Steiner......

brothers from the word go, these guys wrestled like they had practiced from childhood.....Scotty was the power guy, Rick the technical guy.....I loved the Steiners.....

and if I could watch only one match, it would be against the Hollywood Blondes.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

too tough to only pick one .... but if i had too, id take the dudleys back in the ecw days ..... they had it all, in a world where violence was the name of the game, they were a team who worked well together, and unlike many in ecw, didnt need the weapons to beat the fuck out of their opponents, although they did it an awful lot .... lol .......... their matches against dreamer and spike were great

wouldve been nice to see them against harlem heat or flair and double A

syco13

Last edited by -X-; 26 Mar 2004 at 02:37 PM.
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 03:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The Eliminators, Perry Saturn and John Kronus were such a cohesive unit that the only other tag teams that I saw that worked as well with combinations as them was Doug Furnas and Dan Krofat, and Sabu and Van Dam. The Eliminators just had it all, and the big man of the group did all the same moves that Cruiserweights of the world do today. It was truly a rush whenever watching these guys live or on TV and Total Elimination is till this day the most destructive finishing move in tag team history. I love those guys. And they seem like pretty nice guys when you meet them in person......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 08:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would have to go with WGTT, Benjamin and Haas. I've only been a diehard fan since about late '98, and they are the best tag team I have seen in that time period. I'm not saying they are the best ever, they're just the best that I have witnessed. They work(ed) so well together and have similar styles. They tagged in and out very quick to stay fresh, and they have some nice double team moves as well. I just wish they were still together
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote