ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who is Pound-For-Pound, The Best Wrestler in the World.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2004, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Who is Pound-For-Pound, The Best Wrestler in the World.......

This is more of a questions for the smaller guys in the world of wrestling. Pound-For-Pound usaully means under 230lbs. And also means that no matter their size, it doesn't effect how good they are in the ring. The names could range from KENTA, to Liger, Styles, to Guerrero, to Gerruera(Juvi), to Sabin, to Kash, to Mysterio....And so on. Who do you think is simple the best wrestler not relieing on his or her weight to be so damn good?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2004, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, Ultimo Dragon is pretty danged good.....

I'm going with Eddie Guerrero, but Ultimo is right there......Styles from TNA ranks up there.....Jushin Liger is very good.....have to go with Eddie though.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 05:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I too went with Eddie, his in ring abilities to me are incrediable. Hes an all round talented wrestler that can keep a wrestler to the mat aswell as lock them in a submission hold and hit 'em with an aerial attack, like the best of them. He has it all when in the ring, many smaller wrestlers just have a few talents in the ring, mainly aerial, but Eddie has every element of wrestling talent within him. Ultimo, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jushin Liger are all good, but Eddie is just simply better.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I too agree that Eddy is pound for pound the best wrestler in the World today. He exhibits the essentails in what make an almost perfect wrestler. Able to wrestle a triditional style match as we saw this past thursday on SD, an ariel wrestler in addition to being a triditional wrestler. And then working in scietific wrestling all in the same stroke makes him truly an mvp amongst wrestlers. This is truly the year of Gerruero and I am about as happy for him as I was when Randy Savage was world champion. Eddy works the ring like so many other wrestlers need to, and he does it while making his oponents look good too.

I want to also make mention that AJ Styles is someone who is right up their with Eddy, along with Chris Daniels and KENTA........

Old 26 Mar 2004, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

eddie is definatley the best

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 04:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Kurt Friggin Angle...When Angle is on his Game...I think He's Better Than Eddie..I really do....I'm kinda shocked no one has mentioned him Yet..His Matches With Benoit are so Classic,He's The Perfect Mat Wrestler...and Had The absolute best moonsault I've ever Seen,Bar None..He had one of the top 15 WM Matches With Lesnar,With A Broken Neck,Not to mention how Green Lesnar was at that Time...He's so good as a heel,He can still get people to Chant "You Suck" even when he's a face..He's small enough to Wrestle a guy like Mysterio,but Strong enough to Put on A great match with Someone Like Lesnar,I think he is the best Technical Wrestler in The WWE as well,He can also put his body on the lnie with the best of them...Just look at his KOTR match with Shane Mcmahon...He's had such a short career,and still has put on a lot of 4 to 5 star Matches...He always make his opponent looks good...And on any given night,I think he can outwrestle,and outpreform anyone in the business..

Now,I'm sure You could say the same Thing For Eddie..But I think if you take Eddie at his Best,and Angle at his best..I just think Angle is a TINY bit better...
Old 26 Mar 2004, 05:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

I think Taking a man who has done what he has been doing what he has been doing for 15 years, and taking a man who has been doing what he has been doing for 4 years is kind of hard. You have Eddy who is able not to get hurt every 2 years on average and you take Kurt who can't even wrestle anymore, and it opens the door Eddy edging out Kurt. Not to mention Angle has had his 8 great match's but Eddy has had over 30 classic match's I start with Eddy v. Malenko best of 3 falls ECW and move on from there. I saw Eddy Guerrero make the peoples champ in the Rock; who was also still green and make a match worth wild. Angle doesn't sell his match's as good as Eddy does, and Angle isn't a triditional wrestler in other words he is mostly a technicain and brawler. Eddy to me is simply always on his game, and has been doing what he has been doing for 4 times longer then Angle. Angle to me won't be around much longer, and certianly hasn't wrestled enough in 2004 to be pound-for-pound the best wrestler in the world today. Add that in with the fact that Angle is heavy compard to Eddy, KENTA, Liger, Juvi, Daniels, Chavito, Sabin, Styles and the majority of others and I simply think Angle is more so over excluded. He has wrestled maybe like 4 matches in 04'. So in todays wrestling game he doesn't hold a candle to the men I have mention ahead of him. One main reason is because we don't see enough of him to base a decesion of just how good he is on a regular day bases.

Last edited by Dre; 26 Mar 2004 at 05:03 PM.
Old 26 Mar 2004, 05:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Alright,I'll Buy that Argument...But I still think if you put them both at their best...I would take Angle over Eddie...but hey...You Supported your opinon well Dre..As always..
Old 26 Mar 2004, 07:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Aj styles,eddie....just a few of the best.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2004, 09:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

Rey Mysterio because he can lift other cruiserweights up and beat them that way or when the person is to heavy he beats them with his quickness
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote