ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Worst idea ever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2004, 05:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Worst idea ever.

Was it the return of the NWO in WWE? Was it when Sting and Hogan where in a fierce battle, when suddenly the show ended, leaving us in the dark who won? Perhaps it was even when Goldberg came into WCW and completly dominated? You tell me.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2004, 02:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

One of the worse Idea's I have seen was letting Brock Lesnar go as high as he did without puttin in the work and the time and the effort that all the other wrestlers did in the back. The same goes for Goldberg, in WCW. Because had the WWE put Lesnar through the trails in tribulations that every other wrestler goes through they would have known that Lesnar was not cut out for this business, and that his heart wasn't into the business like they had thought. But they pushed him to the moon and gave him the title very quickly and as a result he became cocky and no longer interested. Unlike Benoit who worked for everything he got.

The same could be said with Goldberg, and why he doesn't care about the sport of wrestling Because he was pushed to fast to soon, and now he expects to be headlining everything and champion, or nothing at all, in which case he walks like we have seen.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

worst idea ........ vince buying wcw .... there is no competition in the business after that, and the wwe doesnt try anymore .... i used to love watching the differences between raw and nitro, and how they would out do each other every week ....... i think if eric bischoff had won the bidding war for ownership, the monday night war would still be going on today

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote