ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Dangerous Alliance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2004, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

sabataged is on a distinguished road
Default Dangerous Alliance

Now I been thinking baout how they could easily push Rhyno if they wanted to, and I think I came up with a pretty good way. I was thinking maybe Paul Heyman could start up a new age Dangerous Alliance. Just a group of like four under used mid card guys that could benefit from Heyman's mic work. I say the candidates I would pick would be...

Rhyno - Well the obvious pick is first since he is the reason this topic came to head. I really think they could use him better.

Bradshaw - As much as I hate this guy he is a better heel becasue like I just said I hate the guy. I think he would be a really good opponent for Undertaker though.

Matt Morgan - I don't know about him really. Just seems that they could use him for something and this might not be too bad. Myabe start him off as Heyman's bodyguard and slowly move him into the ring.

Rob Conway - For god sake get him away from Fifi and the french people. Its pathetic. I think that maybe even Morgan and Conway could team forming some sort of Thunder and Lightning type deal.

What do you guys think? Who would be in your new age Dangerous Alliance?
sabataged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, Heyman would have to no longer be the GM, for one thing.....as far as a new Dangerous Alliance type of stable, we'll have to see how the draft shakes out.....right now, I would take the Bashem's, A-Train and maybe someone like Chavo.....although Chavo does very well on his own......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 05:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

As a true fan of the Dangerous Allicance the last thing I want to see Rhyno anywhere near the group or Conway and Margan for that matter. The names you have given could work as a stable and I wouldn't mind watching them however they are no wear on the same level as the Dangerous Alliance. That group was redicules filled with talent and well established wrestlers. No one in the four men you mention is really welll eastablished. Rhyno biggest claim is being former ECW champion, a claim that means nothing because he never defended the title, not even once.

You look at the Alliance and you have to start at the top. Rick Rudd was a huge star at the time and was only rising. His ability inside of the ring as well as on the mic was great and well above the average wrestler in any company. Larry Zybsco was not only an established wrestler but he was half responciable for one of the greatest fueds in wrestling history with he and Bruno Samartino. The man inside of the ring and outside just as good as Rudd. Steve Austin, rising star and the younger one of the group, was able to wrestle on different levels and again able to work the mic and the crowd just like the others. Arn Anderson. One of the greatest tag team wrestlers ever and at the point had showed that he was also one of the greatest TV champs also. Anderson having already been a tag champion with 3 other men one of them being Zybsco, people knew that whoever he teamed with he would lead them to gold. And then you add Bobby Eaton the other greatest tag wrestler in wrestling. Pairing him with Anderson was genuis and looked at as one of the most sinificant tag threats in the history of wrestling. Then you had Madusa, great female wrestler, but more so over valet, however truly capped off what a team this group was

My point is none of the guys name hold a candle to Bobby Eaton, let alone the rest of the fold. None of them can talk or speak on the mic, and none of them are considered Dangerous. This alliance wouldn't make people say 'damn' This is an Alliance of Jobbers at most. Exspecailly seeing Rhyno job to Cena in under 3 minutes this past SD. Matt Morgan is just big, and I can't really say how good a wrestler he is because he only wreslters Shannon Moore on SD. Rob Conway, the verdict is still out on this guy, but When La Resistance wrestlers I don't notice him, but instead Renee Dupree, who appears to be the better wrestler. As for Bradshaw, yeah I could see him in something like that, if he continues to go heel and develope a cocky attitude. But he would be at the helm of the faction nor would he be able to handle any type of leadership posistion. He doesn't exactly do any real talking, and really needs to do more then a fall-away slam and a clothesline(not that he doesn't have the best in WWE or anything), Show that he is really dangerous. Getting rid of his clean shaven image is also another good start for him.

Like I said I wouldn't mind seeing this group of athletes come together, but they are as far away from being dubbed the a new Dangerous Alliance as you can just about get. All these guys have no credibility as wrestlers except Bradshaw, the rest of them are just used as stepping matts for others to get over on

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

sabataged is on a distinguished road

I see what you mean by the old Dangerous Alliance but I really wasnt thinking of using the actual name 'Dangerous Alliance'. I just meant a group led by Paul Heyman as a way to help them get over.

But good points none the less.
sabataged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2004, 03:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

If you are talking about Paul E. forming another group, then hell yeah. I have always thought Paul was one of the best managers. I just remember him with that phone all the time. He is really good at what he does. And like I said, I wouldn't mind seeing these guys in a stable lead by Paul. As long as it isn't the same name. Personally I would add Sylvian Greener(sp) and Matt Hardy to this stable also. Those two I think would make it a little more versed. Hardy does have good mat and mic skills and would be a nice asset to round off such an upcoming group.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote