ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

TNA WRESTLING INKS DEAL WITH iN DEMAND PAY-PER-VIEW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2004, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default TNA WRESTLING INKS DEAL WITH iN DEMAND PAY-PER-VIEW

Quote:
Nashville, TN – Frank Romano, Chief Operating Officer TNA Entertainment, LLC, announced today that it has reached agreement with iN DEMAND, to continue distributing its Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-view program through 2005.

“We are pleased to continue our relationship with iN DEMAND,” Romano said. “Since our debut program in June 2002, iN DEMAND has been a key supporter of our product.” Romano also added, “As we further develop our commitment to providing the best wrestling on pay-per-view television today, we see this deal as another avenue to that success.”

TNA Wrestling is the first-ever weekly wrestling pay-per-view series available every Wednesday night at 8pm ET/5pm PT. Available on iN DEMAND, DIRECTV and TVN as well as Viewer’s Choice, Bell ExpressVu and Shaw PPV in Canada, TNA features some of the most recognizable faces in wrestling today—including Raven, Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, and more! With less talk and more in-ring action, TNA Wrestling has gained recognition as the definitive alternative for today’s wrestling enthusiast.
Credit NWA-TNA.com

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2004, 01:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Thats great,that they will be going in 2005.....in some ways i fint NWATNA to be a better show then wwe..

In wwe people like Jeff jarrett and raven would never be in the World title range,but in NWATNA they get to show there real talent in-ring and out of the ring.

And in WWE lightweights,would never be seen with the World title around there waist.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2004, 02:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Because Jarett and Raven are Straght up Jobbers....They were on the bottom of the WWE Roster Talent Wise...but now they're at the top in TNA...thats why...
Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

The_One,

Yes Jeff Jarrett is nothing more than a "HHH wanna be"

and

NO, Raven is no jobber, Go watch Raven vs. Rhyno (WWF BackLash PPV 2001) or his Fude with Jim Mitchell & Shane Douglas (NWA-TNA) and tell me he is a Jobber.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 22 Mar 2004 at 09:45 AM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote