ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who would you say where the Best WWF World Tag Team Champions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2004, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Who would you say where the Best WWF World Tag Team Champions

Before everyone gets in a tizzy, and says Edge and Christian or something. I'm not asking who is 'your' favorite tag team in WWF history. I'm asking who were the best champs in the history of the company. The ones who defended the titles the best and were great as champions. Now Edge and Christian I used for an example because they are a classic mis-representation of what good tag team champs are.

Don't just think about teams from the last 5 years, because most likly you'll be dis-respecting great teams from the past......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 10:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

FOr my money the british Bulldogs would have to be near the top of the list, the Blackjacks, Hell....to many to choose from....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Well......Edge and christion, or New age outlaws.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

The Hart Foundation & Money Incorporated

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

WHAT A RUSH!

British Bulldogs

Hart Foundation

three distinct styles, all excellent......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 02:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

hart foundation

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Benoit Mark

RuMan is on a distinguished road

British Bulldogs
&
LOD

I would say those are the two best with the Hart Foundation right behind them

join now: http://www.kashforums.uni.cc/Forum/
RuMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2004, 02:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The Hart Foundation is the best Tag Team Champions in WWF history. The reason being, is they are the longest reigning tag team champs. Having been able to defend their titles in classic bouts, while wrestling great match's along the way. The chemistry they had would be imitated by the likes of Paul Roma and Hercules(Power and Glory) and Owen Hart and Yokozona. However no team was a consistant or as good as Niedhart and Hart. They covered all bases, from Technical Wrestling, to Power Wrestling mixing even a small amount of ariel wrestling into the fold. These two were able to work like so few teams have been able to in the WWF, in they were the most successful team as champs, being that they held the titles in their two reigns longer then any other team.

Other teams that come in 2 and 3rd place would be New Age Outlaws, who held the titles about a month shorter then the Harts, and Money INC. Which was one of the best Tag Teams in the history of the WWF. Not only were they heels the entire time, but they were two phenominal wrestlers in Mike Rotundo and Ted Dibiases who came together and where able to bring out some classic match's and title defenses. Not to mention Money INC actually made teams like the Natural Disaster have some decent match's. Also The Strike Force were great champions.

One of the Worse Tag Team Champ. Edge and Christian. They were terriable tag team champions, and even though they capture the titles about 8 times, they only held the titles about 1 month at best. This isn't a good Champion, if you can't hold on to the title. They never had to many titles defensis that went well, because they were always losing their titles. Also there were a few time when Edge and Chrsitian only held the titles for 7 and 8 days at a time. Something that is diffenently not in the formular of being one of the greatest tag team champs

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 06:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

The Hart Foundation, i can't be bothered to type up a lot, but i think Dre made an excellent post which is also reflects on why i think The Hart Foundation were the best WWF tag team champions.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2004, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

demolition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honorable mention to money inc, hart foundation, nasty boys, and the new age outlaws.... i would add the dudleys, but their best days were in ecw

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote