ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

IS it a good idea to have contracts in the Indy's?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2004, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
confused IS it a good idea to have contracts in the Indy's?

When you look at some of the more known Indy's like ROH, CZW, 3PW, JAPW, World-One, Wildside and Heartland and so on. Do you think it is a good thing if certain promotions had their wrestlers exclusive to their product.

This notion comes to mind a few weeks back when The Backseat Boys left CZW on bad terms. Looking at how CZW and Zandig most likly don't want to see guys of such talent walk away from their company and go to a promotion that they rival. Which is more so over what is happing with that situation at the time. Having guys exclusive to a certain promotion, would make it more like the bigger promotions in the 80's and 90's when you only saw guys at one promotion in most cases. Indy's doing that however will make it so that you wouldn't be able to see guys at different events, and would basically make you greatly favor one indy promotion other then the others, rather then the indy wrestling circut as a whole.

Do you think that in the future Indy wrestling will come to dealing with wrestlers on a term contract deal? And is this a good thing or a bad thing that would happen to Indy wrestling.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 11:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Well i dont think so, but then again i dont know all that much about them, i only know the basics.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 11:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^You don't don't think so what, there was a double question presented and I know not which one you adressed...

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 11:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

^Sorry i ment,i dont think it is a good move to sigh a contract, i think it would be smarter just to have a verbal one.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote